• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

'Cease & Desist' WARNING to Persian Shia Iran & its military, by insignificant nobody me.

Willamshakespear

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am only an insignificant nobody, but STILL a member of the Human race whom seeks for progress & evolution for all.

I am not unaware as others are, as to what is going on & what had went on 1400yrs ago in Arabia. I have NO followers, but I AM not alone.

I made the same challenge but for a FINAL battle with ISIS, in Raqqa, Iraq. At least they were men, the leader & his FOOLISH SUPPORTERS, & rose to the challenge - man to man, to be decided by ALLAH, to save Humankind from the misuse of religion & acts of barbarisms against innocents. The results was clear & Humanity heave a sigh of relief for years, thru the efforts & sacrifices of many, many.

I have respect for Ali, a humanist, whom had been chosen by prophet Muhammad to lead, but ALLAH knows best, as ignorant & barbaric nomads living in the harshness of Arabian deserts would need TIME to evolve & thus another was chosen.

Ali would had rather hung himself if he was alive today to see the CRAFTY horrors that the Persian Shia Ayatollahs & its subservient brainwashed military had done to Islam in the name of the last prophet, pitting not just peaceful Sunnis to decimate themselves with presumed OTHER mainstream religions, in a World created by Allah so that HIS creations may live & be fruitful, but TWISTED the religion of peace so that the decadent Ayatollahs & their foolish military & civilian SLAVES will survive...

A warning has been issued, as had done to ISIS. May the Persian Shias & its apostate supporters whom support the slaughter of innocents as a 1st strike, take heed...

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why not challenge the ayatollah to settle things with a fisticuff out side NTUC to night? :x3:

bigozt

Alfrescian
Loyal
Iranians only themselves to blame, erected extremist fanatics to government in 79. Whereas once their women dressed fashionably, now all covered in black. Happy now?

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
Iranians only themselves to blame, erected extremist fanatics to government in 79. Whereas once their women dressed fashionably, now all covered in black. Happy now?
U prefer an american puppet installed just to stew ur country oil? :o-o: