• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

TCJ resigns!!! John Tan your turn to step up!!!

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You saying me? You want to take up my virginity test challenge?
i’m up for it (no pun intended). it’s free and all it takes is a prick. but don’t need to as i believe your hymen is intact, just that it’s losing its stretchability and tartness oops i mean tightness with age. eventually it will degrade and disappear. so if you wish to prove it’s still there hurry before age 69. i’m wrong. too many hymen myths though. its intactness cannot be used as an indicator of virginity.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6547601/

Last edited:

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
2018 photo

20230717_232523.jpg

Means been piaking long time. Kana lhl warning also continues to piak. Means it was a good piak. Tcj waiting divorce liao.

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
i’m up for it (no pun intended). it’s free and all it takes is a prick. but don’t need to as i believe your hymen is intact, just that it’s losing its stretchability and tartness oops i mean tightness with age. eventually it will degrade and disappear.
Go tear up her hymen

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
i’m up for it (no pun intended). it’s free and all it takes is a prick. but don’t need to as i believe your hymen is intact, just that it’s losing its stretchability and tartness oops i mean tightness with age. eventually it will degrade and disappear. so if you wish to prove it’s still there hurry before age 69.
How can it be free? Such medical test cost a lot in Singapore. Mount Elizabeth hysteroscopy cost $11k. All hymen will be broken if I go for one such test so anyone wants to take my challenge got to hurry indeed.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
How can it be free? Such medical test cost a lot in Singapore. Mount Elizabeth hysteroscopy cost $11k. All hymen will be broken if I go for one such test so anyone wants to take my challenge got to hurry indeed.
myths about hymen as proof of virginity. the hymen test will be wasted. best is to believe you’re a virgin based on your (utter lack of) sexperience. and of course, prick test is free. any unker with a prick will offer to do it.

Last edited:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
myths about hymen as proof of virginity. the hymen test will be wasted. best is to believe you’re a virgin based on your (utter lack of) sexperience.
I wish police can pay for a free test for me and I can get a virgin certificate and throw it onto the face of slut in bed calling others slut kt latha and lousy ex boss LJ Mccully and all whistling criminal bully dogs smearing and harassing me everyday everywhere.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I wish police can pay for a free test for me and I can get a virgin certificate and throw it onto the face of slut in bed calling others slut kt latha and lousy ex boss LJ Mccully and all whistling criminal bully dogs smearing and harassing me everyday everywhere.
my offer is free. just need a small space, according to auntie jt.