• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

TCJ jin cute and funny

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
"The online news site Malaysiakini reported yesterday that the suspended MP, Mr Noh Omar, had turned to Mr Tan in the gallery during the squabble to say: "I want to ask the Speaker from Singapore, have you ever suspended members (of Parliament) in their absence?"

TCJ : "I am not allowed to do so without the expressed permission of my PM or his wife" :biggrin:

KuanTi01

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Another opportunistic talk-cocker who likes to spout nonsense such as abang-adik; close as twins blah blah to describe the Singapore-Malaysia relationship.

borom

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Did he mention the topic he is famous for -how elderly locals ( NOT foreigners) who are old carry cardboards for exercise. ?
Actually I'm waiting for someone to say our elderly also clear tables/wash dishes and sweep floors in hawker centres and food courts for exercise .