• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Sg] - Christian website features Tan Chuan Jin in "What it means to be a leader of Singapore as a PAP minister"

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
And that's why he is condemned to speaker. All the god nonsense. But can fuck side pussy

Doesn't take much to be the Parleement Speaker. Even this turd was once the Speaker.

Halimah_Yacob_at_the_Enthronement_of_Naruhito_%281%29.jpg

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nonsense ... I read plenty of books written by biblical scholars... and during bible study night touched on some subjects, the top down clowns like him don't like it.... find things to kick me out of church...

oliverlee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just another hellbound, apostate church. Blind leading the blind. :cool:

From the same website:

The Heart of the Matter: The Church should be a safe place for everyone, including the LGBTQ community, say pastors
https://saltandlight.sg/faith/the-h...to-be-a-safer-place-for-everyone-say-pastors/
Salt and light if i am not wrong was started by an ex senior civil servant. It's a por lumpar site softly coated with christian propaganda, and run by foreigners who come here in need of a job. Nothing biblical to be honest.

Eisenhut

Alfrescian
Loyal
“Often times, we are the poorest witnesses for Christ,” he observed"

TCJ already state he is poor witness for Jesus. What else you want him say?

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nonsense ... I read plenty of books written by biblical scholars... and during bible study night touched on some subjects, the top down clowns like him don't like it.... find things to kick me out of church...
They are afraid you will steal their "sheep" if you show you are a better shepherd.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
They are afraid you will steal their "sheep" if you show you are a better shepherd.
Then you have those idiot sheep pissed you off.

Bible story is about an event or situation that happens and human moving from one place to the next. Such as going to the toilet to pangsai... they can twist the story saying God is there with them and knows what happening ... start to thanks God here and there.

Tulan... I said this is Moses transition from one place to another has nothing to do with God... dumb... oh... God is everywhere and anywhere... he knows...

so you drop one lump of shit from your arse also God did that, shake head....

Nah... crazy idiots join church... stay clear danger about... no wonder TCJ shake head go find sweet big juicy mangoes at PAP outlets to eat.