• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

It’s Official! Daddy Lee to give ministerial statement on all the positions TCJ fucked CLH and whether it was raw! Plus more!

LittleP

Alfrescian
Loyal
Look at Pinkie's hands shaking when replying to Pritam from 52:45. Can see he's trying very hard to put two palms together to hide or minimise it. Either it's aging, which I never noticed it before, or he's really stressed up & nervous. And look at him, he looks very mentally/physically drained

oliverlee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Look at Pinkie's hands shaking when replying to Pritam from 52:45. Can see he's trying very hard to put two palms together to hide or minimise it. Either it's aging, which I never noticed it before, or he's really stressed up & nervous. And look at him, he looks very mentally/physically drained
karma will get him one way or other. You can cover up, but death comes swiftly. He should always remember Adrian Tan

Last edited:

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
LHL looked very tired and drawn.
Indranee, not much better. Dealing with Leong Mun Wai can be mind-numbing.
Vivian tries too hard. Like a drunk who will never admit he is drunken, VB keeps saying things like "members of the
house know me, how I operate" and carry on to say that he is a straight shooter. The looks of the MPs behind show
otherwise.
Shanmmuggam suddenly looks old and tired. He was not able to counter the accusations from Pritam and even when
he did, Pritam corrected him.
CCS for all this years (and calling Halimah Mdm President twice in parliament) is still a shaky insecure small boy. Had
to ownself correct ownself in his short responses.
Seah Kian Peng tried to yaya about giving leeway to Pritam but had no rebuttal to Pritam that he was only doing what
PAP members had done in the past.

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Shan is tired now.
He should just tell the public he was harassed by a sinkie virgin slut everday and lost his mind.

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Vivian tries too hard. Like a drunk who will never admit he is drunken, VB keeps saying things like "members of the
house know me, how I operate" and carry on to say that he is a straight shooter. The looks of the MPs behind show
otherwise.
Shanmmuggam suddenly looks old and tired. He was not able to counter the accusations from Pritam and even when
CCS for all this years (and calling Halimah Mdm President twice in parliament) is still a shaky insecure small boy. Had
Seah Kian Peng tried to yaya about giving leeway to Pritam but had no rebuttal to Pritam that he was only doing what
Meanwhile OYK saying heng bo wa dai ji. HSK saying heng ah I siam earlier. Laolan Wong thinking what the fuck did I get myself into.

Hightech88

Alfrescian
Loyal
CCS is a farking joke. Anyhow hoot about if PM refused to concurr & President reject CPIB request, CPIB can still proceed to investigate then later have to correct himself and again after PM clarify, LOL.

This farker is still behaving like an insecure schoolboy and self-righteous military nut. Don't be surprise that he will be next one to be involved in a big scandal after TCJ, LOL.

558fe9b1-5fb8-4976-9f12-c510c8fb1278-jpeg.76788

Last edited:

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
He is doing his very best for the country.

oliverlee

Alfrescian
Loyal
otherwise.
In short a house of cards on its way down. About fucking time

oliverlee

Alfrescian
Loyal
CCS is a farking joke. Anyhow hoot about if PM refused to concurr & President reject CPIB request, CPIB can still proceed to investigate then later have to correct himself and again after PM clarify, LOL.

This farker is still behaving like an insecure schoolboy and self-righteous military nut. Don't be surprise that he will be next one to be involved in a big scandal after TCJ, LOL.

558fe9b1-5fb8-4976-9f12-c510c8fb1278-jpeg.76788
Which gal other than his wife (presumably) would want to kum his lanjiao. If you were a gal, would you? Imagine doing it while staring at his casio watch. Why you take so long to cum?

jw5

Loyal
He does not need to tell us what positions they used. All I am interested is how he "counselled them", as in the exact words he said to them.

For example,
"Please can you stop fucking each other." :mad::eek::roflmao:

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal
He does not need to tell us what positions they used. All I am interested is how he "counselled them", as in the exact words he said to them.

For example,
"Please can you stop fucking each other." :mad::eek::roflmao:
Pinky : "For the last time,can u please stop farking each other...but u can suck each other.":laugh:

• Haha
Reactions: jw5