• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Tan Kin Lian support thread

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nice loving couple...
How come Sybil didn't hold his hand...LOL:
TKL smiled like a Ah Siao.

I observed at the polling station. All the Ah Peks and Ah Mahs, the staff addressed them as Sir and Ma'am. Every staff was very polite. Why ? I think they are afraid that a person who may be going to vote for Tharman will change his decision when being called Uncle or Auntie. :biggrin:

So it shows that they know if they need something from You, they must address you nicely with respect.

Wayne Piew

Alfrescian
Loyal
Any sight and sound of our favourite and Popular Pineapple Botak Keling Presidente Tharman voting with his Nippon wife ??

Last edited:

PTADER

Alfrescian
Loyal
If freak result goes to NKS, I don't mind as well. NKS can certainly represent Singapore well.

Most impt is the pro-CECA candidate must not win, else SG is doomed forever.

Else once Thambi wins, confirm all the India news outlet will headline 'India-origin candidate win Singapore's President Election'.. or 'Tharman is the first India-origin candidate to win in an elected presidency in Singapore' etc..

and not forgetting 'Modi congratulates Tharman for presidency' and wish to discuss on how to open up floodgates for CECAs to flood Singapore,
CCB mai la mai lai.

LKY warned the Chinese community sometime in the mid-80s that if they cannot come together and are not united, the minorities will decide who will be in power. Unfortunately, we see this happening today.

I think the only realistic or best hope for this PE is for Tharman to secure less than 50% (he then cannot pretend he is popular or claim to have a mandate). It may prompt more people to step up and call for this fucking stupid PE scheme to be scrapped altogether, and for us to return to the good old days of the ceremonial presidency, free of the bitterness and divisiveness of this dumb "elected" presidency system.

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Any sight and sound of our favourite and Popular Pineapple Botak Keling Presidente Tharman voting with his Nippon wife ??

He probably knows he will win anyway so don't bother to create unnecessary drama. He understands the saying: 多做多错, 少做少错, 不做不会错.

HeMan

Alfrescian
Loyal
I haven't vote yet.
May I know, if after I cast my vote, and on way out of the polling station, then I shouted "TAN KIM LIAN" very loudly, with one of my hand in a victory gesture, what will happen to me later? :biggrin:

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I haven't vote yet.
May I know, if after I cast my vote, and on way out of the polling station, then I shouted "TAN KIM LIAN" very loudly, with one of my hand in a victory gesture, what will happen to me later? :biggrin:
You will surely be asked to go IMH for psychiatric evaluation and your vote will be void.

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
Auntie wearing pineapple T-shirt kena turned away from polling station. Auntie dunno that openly sucking botak's cock not allowed.

https://mothership.sg/2023/09/pe2023-pineapple-t-shirt/
pineapple-shirt-full-1.jpg

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just came back from polling station....Not that I prefer TKL but it's a strategic vote for Singapore's future.
Don't wish Pro-CECA or elite siao lang to be our president. Hope tonight's outcome will be a freak one, LOL.

GPGT..:

b4HePee.jpg
Why is the paper with black background?black ink or toner as background is expensive to print, unless something fishy...

Black colour paper? Who want to buy black colour paper? ED use black colour papers... the logistic manager want to kenna fuck and get sack is it? Expensive leh... fishy...

Don't seen one white ink/toner printer machine before.

The rectangular area to chop is white? And chop X use black ink? Interesting combination? Magic...

Say it use black paper... and rectangular area is printed using white ink/ toner.

How does it work? Interesting combination... first time come across such printing machine available to print white toner on black paper?

Keep your photo.. thanks for showing to us.

Do you feel the rectangular area has rough surface? Or not normal? Tell me.

How come this paper does not come in colour print? Mono tone black and white print? Interesting?

Colour print is cheap. I know a printer cost $2M to buy and print colour can print 1,300 copies per minute... yes 1,300 copies per min. And each print has different data...

In printing, 20% of black toner on white paper is recommended. Anything over 20% toner usage is terrible waste of money... this paper covered with 90% of black toner? Interesting?

And what about the sorting machine to detect the cross mark? Special machine only sell to ED?

Don't tell me black colour background is to prevent voters from scratching the paper... spoil vote? Not likely base on cost of back colour papers or toner is more expensive to use ..... interesting...

Last edited:

Hightech88

Alfrescian
Loyal

Now people get to see the real Tharman, his true self. Reporter asked him whether he got declare to ELD about his son's job at MOF for possible COI, he remain utterly evasive using all kinds of smooth excuses say what 'non-story' that they should ask MOF & not him etc. to smoke thru. Really sickening to the core.

This fellow must not be president, else SG is doomed.

https://www.businesstimes.com.sg/si...empt-any-possible-potential-conflict-interest

Last edited:

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
Now people get to see the real Tharman, his true self. Reporter asked him whether he got declare to ELD about his son's son for possible COI, he remain utterly evasive using all kinds of smooth excuses say what 'non-story' etc. to smoke thru. Really sickening to the core.

The entire clan of foreigners turn fake Singaporean voting for him.

Hightech88

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://mothership.sg/2023/09/voter-turnout-pe2023-3pm/

74% of eligible S'poreans cast votes in PE2023 as of 3pm​

Over 2 million votes cast.

A total of 2,004,961 Singaporeans have cast their votes as of 3pm on Sep. 1, according to the Elections Department Singapore (ELD).

This is about 74 per cent of the total number of eligible electors.

ELD said voting is "proceeding smoothly", and that "only a handful" of the 1,264 polling stations have "short queues".
------------

Hightech88

Alfrescian
Loyal
See what cock this smooth talker is spewing when asked about why he need to use physical posters...the reasons he gave is totally nonsensical and illogical...LOL.

Reporter also asked him whether he got declare to ELD about his son's job at MOF for possible COI, he remain utterly evasive using all kinds of smooth excuses say what 'non-story' that they should ask MOF & not him etc. to smoke thru. Really sickening to the core.

Now people get to see the real Tharman, his true self.

https://www.businesstimes.com.sg/si...empt-any-possible-potential-conflict-interest

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal
See what cock this smooth talker is spewing when asked about why he need to use physical posters...the reasons he gave is totally nonsensical and illogical...LOL.

Reporter also asked him whether he got declare to ELD about his son's job at MOF for possible COI, he remain utterly evasive using all kinds of smooth excuses say what 'non-story' that they should ask MOF & not him etc. to smoke thru. Really sickening to the core.

Now people get to see the real Tharman, his true self.

Botak is not honest in his reply and try to cover-up.:wink:

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal
TKL smiled like a Ah Siao.

I observed at the polling station. All the Ah Peks and Ah Mahs, the staff addressed them as Sir and Ma'am. Every staff was very polite. Why ? I think they are afraid that a person who may be going to vote for Tharman will change his decision when being called Uncle or Auntie. :biggrin:

So it shows that they know if they need something from You, they must address you nicely with respect.
TKL and wife epitomises and represents the Singapore President and the First Lady together with their lovely family of 3 children and 5 grandchildren.:wink: