• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Tan Jee Say and Goh Meng Seng speak in one voice

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ramseth said:
Ah Seng, I've already opened plate. Talk is cheap. Place your bet.

I was agreeing to the suggestion that WP would respond reciprocally and avoid a 3-C fight wherever there is an opposition incumbent. Anything wrong with that? I thought it was their principle all along. Now tell me where is there a constituency with an opposition incumbent other than WP?

Pioneer

Alfrescian
Loyal
Looks like TJS is a real political opportunist, and not just seeking political mileage per se. To me, his press release reflects his latent desire to lead the opposition movements in Singapore.

This is a dangerous guy.

When Singaporeans has no leadership, sinkies complain...

When a Singaporean like TJS come out and demomstrate leadership, sinkies also complain...... sigh

deepblue0911

Alfrescian
Loyal
When Singaporeans has no leadership, sinkies complain...

When a Singaporean like TJS come out and demomstrate leadership, sinkies also complain...... sigh

You see my comments as complaints? I'm not. Firstly, having an united opposition front is unrealistic. To have one person leading the opposition movements is unlikely.

Secondly, TJS came out of nowhere and entered Singapore's political sphere. His actions over the last one year are interesting - joined SDP, ran for GE2011, quit SDP, ran for PE, hinted early interests in HG BE, then asked all to support opposition in HG BE (looks like he aspires to lead opposition movements). I don't feel comfortable with this person. I can't prove it but I do not believe he's driven by the desire to serve the people through opposition.

Last but not least, you can't just turn up one year ago and demonstrate leadership, when there're so many political veterans out there who have been working very hard for 20 odd years. TJS simply didn't earn it.

deepblue0911

Alfrescian
Loyal
You're not going to get a straight answer from a crooked mind.

Sadly, yes. I'll be very naive to think that he would engage the subject straight in the face. His change in position is startling. One moment instigating 3-corner fights, next saying WP must face the music itself since they created the shit in the first place. Something must have happened for this fella to take a 180 deg turn.

I smell a rat. :wink:

Perspective

Alfrescian
Loyal
Something must have happened for this fella to take a 180 deg turn. I smell a rat. :wink:

He become ah qua like the bunch in this video. You can dedicate this to him for the non-stop tale spinning effort and causing your head to spin.

[video=youtube;ZUatnbaNfEo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZUatnbaNfEo[/video]

Last edited: