• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Tan Cheng Bock cried

a_korusawa

Alfrescian
Loyal
He's an idiot. Another one who should commit harakiri

Honestly, why I am so pissed off with WC voters for not supporting PSP is simply bcoz its chance-of-a-lifetime to have such credible integrity, honest and upright person like TCB to standup against pappies. its so hard to come by in past centuries and yet . . . . WC residents screwed it all up!

now, there wun be another TCB or even LHY to stand against pappies besides WP.

and even having that said, we have NOT seen WP's credibility in managing government agencies (who earns more than Pritam Singh) yet . . . .
at least TCH has been with parliament for whopping 26yrs!
so there's no guarrantee WP can make it effectively yet, especially with a bunch of rookies or infants in the political field.
worst . . . . can they ward-off the lucrative seduction of $$$ when they are given authority to handle $$$ ?

again, WC voters deserved to be screwed BIG time!

Haizzzz

a_korusawa

Alfrescian
Loyal
for me, i move on. i will structure my life in a way that stupid PAP policies will not affect my life. i do not stand here and cries out loud on how sore my ass is.
[/QUOTE]

you are just that balless ingrate hiding in WC who just structure your mouth as your ass!

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Actually some WC residents have been voting TCB for many decades. Just that he was PAP then.

parrardee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bloody hypocrites you Oppos, if PAP guy cry you got lots of bad stuff to say but when Oppo cry you got nothing to say. No wonder all of you are big time losers in life.

a_korusawa

Alfrescian
Loyal
Actually some WC residents have been voting TCB for many decades. Just that he was PAP then.

many may not know! . . . many of my senior frens, and frens' uncles & fathers experienced this and told us . . . . during 70s when sillypore's motality rate was third world's . . this was when ministry of health was established.
many more senior ones would have remember they were given a bag of milk powder and a bag of eggs, for their children every month.
there & then was when TCB setup his clinic in west coast.....

y'know what! he only collect 2 eggs from those family whom brought their kids to see him for sickness during those times!

this might also explains why he's so fond of serving WC ppl there..... but the ppl in WC really screwed up themselves for such gratitude bethrothed to them!

haizzzz

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
many may not know! . . . many of my senior frens, and frens' uncles & fathers experienced this and told us . . . . during 70s when sillypore's motality rate was third world's . . this was when ministry of health was established.
many more senior ones would have remember they were given a bag of milk powder and a bag of eggs, for their children every month.

y'know what! he only collect 2 eggs from those family whom brought their kids to see him for sickness during those times!

this might also explains why he's so fond of serving WC ppl there..... but the ppl in WC really screwed up themselves for such gratitude bethrothed to them!

haizzzz

That time TCB was a strong PAP man. So every election the faithful vote for him ie vote for PAP!

I am sure some of these faithful during GE 2020 still voted for him ie vote for PAP! Some may still think voting PAP means voting for TCB!

jw5

Loyal
That's what that moron Mark Andrew Yeo thought too. LOL............... :biggrin:

That time TCB was a strong PAP man. So every election the faithful vote for him ie vote for PAP!

I am sure some of these faithful during GE 2020 still voted for him ie vote for PAP! Some may still think voting PAP means voting for TCB!

a_korusawa

Alfrescian
Loyal

that's why pinky pushed this election so abruptly during this pandemic period was a scheme to forbid the seniors from discovery of the political scene today!
this was also why TCB boycotted initially why election was held in such abrupt manner with no rally or announcements publicly
underhand tactics are such dirty politics

haizzz.... TCB no sucked thumbs and closed his political curtain once & for all liao!

Salute!

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal

haizzzz
Well said , this is true.