• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Tan Cheng Bock cried

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
Now that everything is done and dusted, I can finally share these pics. My #ge2020 coverage for Mothership.sg this time round started with this interview with Dr Tan Cheng Bock

Towards the end of the interview, Doc broke down in tears when he was trying to answer the question as to why at age 80 and in the last lap of his life, he was entering the bruising arena of opposition politics.

His reply: “Sometimes at night I can’t sleep because I worry for our country.” before he started tearing up. I did not share these photos during the campaigning period because I didn’t want people to think he was putting on a display to gain sympathy. Thank you Doc for fighting a good fight. Have a good rest and stay healthy!
107530057_10156959358281862_7309454038526370923_n.jpg
107693395_10156959358371862_7577452434610037707_o.jpg

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Our country is going down the hill for sure. Even if all locally born Singaporeans were to vote for the oppositions, PAP will still win as most, if not all new citizens will surely vote for PAP. Almost half of total voting Singaporeans are made up of new citizens and in coming years, PAP will increase this percentage of new citizen.

Locally born Singaporeans had their chance to make a change but they hesitated and now it will be too late.

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There is a reason why I always hated WC. They have let ah bock down. Ah bock got money can retire and enjoy life. But he choose to stand up for the cuntry n its ppl...and these assholes abandon him. Singkies deserve the gahmen they vote for

To be fair, we must break down new citizens and locally born citizens votes and see how many voted for oppositions and how many voted for PAP. My guess is most if not all who voted for the oppositions are locally born citizens and a big majority who voted for PAP are new citizens. If I am not wrong, in future, we will see this close fight again and maybe more winning percentage to PAP as in coming years, PAP will increase new citizens even more. By then even if ALL locally born Singaporeans were to vote for oppositions, it's no use.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I feel for him. I really do. At his age and with all the money, there was no need for him to be a busybody and active in politics again. He went against his once political masters for the sake of Sinkies. He fought a good fight. He lost but he gained a massive moral victory. Dr TCB is Singapore's patriot. We must appreciate this national treasure while he's still around.

rotiprata

Alfrescian
Loyal
To be fair, we must break down new citizens and locally born citizens votes and see how many voted for oppositions and how many voted for ...
u're right... in GE2015, new citizens contributed abt 10% of the popular votes.. for Marymount, my guess on the new citizens voters is 4-5%... :geek:

rotiprata

Alfrescian
Loyal
Towards the end of the interview, Doc broke down in tears when he was trying to answer the question as to why at age 80 and in the last lap

His reply: “Sometimes at night I can’t sleep because I worry for our country.” before he started tearing up. ...people to think he was putting on a display to gain sympathy. Thank you Doc for fighting a good fight. Have a good rest and stay healthy!View attachment 85937
Doc,... please complete ur last lap...for the sake of singapore... take up the NCMP offer urself.. :geek:

mahjongking

Alfrescian
Loyal
There is a reason why I always hated WC. They have let ah bock down. Ah bock got money can retire and enjoy life. But he choose to stand up for the cuntry n its ppl...and these assholes abandon him. Singkies deserve the gahmen they vote for

could it be west coast lots of jiuhukias turned new citizens?

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
TCB lost his last two elections by quite narrow margins. if he won, he would have made a real difference to SG politics. so close yet so far.

pvtpublic

Alfrescian
Loyal
Our country is going down the hill for sure. Even if all locally born Singaporeans were to vote for the oppositions, PAP will still win as most, if not all new citizens will surely vote for PAP. Almost half of total voting Singaporeans are made up of new citizens and in coming years, PAP will increase this percentage of new citizen.

Locally born Singaporeans had their chance to make a change but they hesitated and now it will be too late.

have no fear, the new shitizens will suffer the same fate as us after a few years in this dystopian fantasy

pvtpublic

Alfrescian
Loyal
Doc,... please complete ur last lap...for the sake of singapore... take up the NCMP offer urself.. :geek:

those who ask him to take up the seat don't fully comprehend his intentions. which are, to cite his party slogan, for country for people.

Robert Half

Alfrescian
Loyal
Now that everything is done and dusted, I can finally share these pics. My #ge2020 coverage for Mothership.sg this time round started with this interview with Dr Tan Cheng Bock

Towards the end of the interview, Doc broke down in tears when he was trying to answer the question as to why at age 80 and in the last lap of his life, he was entering the bruising arena of opposition politics.

His reply: “Sometimes at night I can’t sleep because I worry for our country.” before he started tearing up. I did not share these photos during the campaigning period because I didn’t want people to think he was putting on a display to gain sympathy. Thank you Doc for fighting a good fight. Have a good rest and stay healthy!View attachment 85936View attachment 85937

Bro .. thanks for all your efforts :inlove:

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

His reply: “Sometimes at night I can’t sleep because I worry for our country.” before he started tearing up. I did not share these photos during the campaigning period because I didn’t want people to think he was putting on a display to gain sympathy. Thank you Doc for fighting a good fight. Have a good rest and stay healthy!View attachment 85936View attachment 85937

Fucking loser. Lose until pants drop. Without us grassroots leader, Bock can't even win a single electoral contest. He has been on a losing streak since 2011. He's crying because he now knows that he didn't win Ayer Rajah on his own cult appeal.