• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

Tan Cheng Bock cried

a_korusawa

All west coast residents, you deserved to be screwed !

Do you know it takes 26 parliament years and >50yrs political experience to have just 1 TCB to stand for you in this lifetime and you f$%^&C screwed it up!

from here, both TCB and LHY will become history! both will never appear again!

again, all west coast (except that 48% psp supporters) residents who voted the ruling party - YOU ARE JUST $%**#$^ !!!

very very dissappoined on this ppl !!!

tobelightlight

All west coast residents, you deserved to be screwed !

Do you know it takes 26 parliament years and >50yrs political experience to have just 1 TCB to stand for you in this lifetime and you f$%^&C screwed it up!

from here, both TCB and LHY will become history! both will never appear again!

again, all west coast (except that 48% psp supporters) residents who voted the ruling party - YOU ARE JUST $%**#$^ !!!

very very dissappoined on this ppl !!!
Do you know that there are many sexually deprived boomers, stay at home housewife and female boomers who only watch TV, take care of grandkids and go shopping, and ignorant class of citizens at the west? These people do not understand what you are saying too and of course they do not even know your idea of 50 years experience crap.

Patriot

1594526039706.png

If TCB did not vie for the presidential seat, then i believe his worry for sinkieland. He lost, both in the PE and GE. Sorry, but tats my opinion/view.
Cut some slack lah bro. Presidential election he not woke. Still slumber like the 70%. :unsure:

I very pantang one. Especially when PAP Ministers/MPs shed tears. :cautious:

But on the whole, his idea of forming as alternative party PSP is a positive move. :thumbsup:

a_korusawa

Do you know that there are many sexually deprived boomers, stay at home housewife and female boomers who only watch TV, take care of grandkids and go shopping, and ignorant class of citizens at the west? These people do not understand what you are saying too and of course they do not even know your idea of 50 years experience crap.

Oops, dinno you are one of them!

perhaps this is one of PAP's trick to rush GE2020 in an abrupt manner, deprived the household boomers and aged from knowing what's going on prior marking that cross!

still, they deserved to be screwed, and you too if you are one of the 52%

a_korusawa

it's very very sad that PAP continues to dwell in heartlands issues & concerns such as facilities improvements, not knowing what really made them lost SK and almost WC!

they still look into GE topics and media influences during that 9 days, but are they really remorseful and in reflection?

they are still not willing to reflect their wayang policies and derailed governances!

have they thrown out their arrogances and self-centred policy and and wayang governances?

perhaps, that may change only when LHL's step down.

honestly, why PSP din bring out LHL's abusation of nation parliament in his personal feud with siblings and nephew etc?

the next 5yrs will be in hardships especially for those who may loose everything they earned for their last 20-30yrs, and those who starts their newly 2-3yrs ahead - no jobs!

>100B was spent in just last few months with no effective improvements in ppl's lives

cannot imagine what's next from PAP when no one knows how much is really left in the country's reserve, or your CPFs..... but that's for sure that your

- living cost will always goes up - from basics to needs, food, electricity, transport and many more!

- medical cost & insurance will potentially shoot up

- poorer education systems and PMET jobs

- and many many more!

haizzzzz, screw those 52% in WC again!

To the ungrateful residents of West Coast ,Bt Batok and Bt Panjang , u have done a disservice to the valiant patriots who stood up for you.
I leave to u a poem by Martin Niemoller :

First they came for the Jews
and I did not speak out
because I was not a Jew.

Then they came for the Communists
and I did not speak out
because I was not a Communist.

Then they came for the trade unionists
and I did not speak out
because I was not a trade unionist.

Then they came for me
and there was no one left
to speak out for me.

tobelightlight

it's very very sad that PAP continues to dwell in heartlands issues & concerns such as facilities improvements, not knowing what really made them lost SK and almost WC!

they still look into GE topics and media influences during that 9 days, but are they really remorseful and in reflection?

they are still not willing to reflect their wayang policies and derailed governances!

have they thrown out their arrogances and self-centred policy and and wayang governances?

perhaps, that may change only when LHL's step down.

honestly, why PSP din bring out LHL's abusation of nation parliament in his personal feud with siblings and nephew etc?

the next 5yrs will be in hardships especially for those who may loose everything they earned for their last 20-30yrs, and those who starts their newly 2-3yrs ahead - no jobs!

>100B was spent in just last few months with no effective improvements in ppl's lives

cannot imagine what's next from PAP when no one knows how much is really left in the country's reserve, or your CPFs..... but that's for sure that your

- living cost will always goes up - from basics to needs, food, electricity, transport and many more!

- medical cost & insurance will potentially shoot up

- poorer education systems and PMET jobs

- and many many more!

haizzzzz, screw those 52% in WC again!
There are new citizens, boomers who doesn't know better and their source of info is the PAP-controlled media, housewives and grandma whose life is only market, shopping and gossip neighbours and other ignorant dwellers. U got to check if these group of people made up a serious percentage there. Your reasoning goes well only to those young and working generation who are internet savvy.

you sound like you are from west coast.

Kee Chew

Let's force him to take up the NCMP seat. He has no other choice. Having an NCMP seat for PSP will help to establish the PSP brand.

West coast and marymount are cowards
Let's force him to take up the NCMP seat. He has no other choice. Having an NCMP seat for PSP will help to establish the PSP brand.
I feel for him. I really do. At his age and with all the money, there was no need for him to be a busybody and active in politics again. He went against his once political masters for the sake of Sinkies. He fought a good fight. He lost but he gained a massive moral victory. Dr TCB is Singapore's patriot. We must appreciate this national treasure while he's still around.

IMG_20200713_082057.jpg

To the ungrateful residents of West Coast ,Bt Batok and Bt Panjang , u have done a disservice to the valiant patriots who stood up for you.
I leave to u a poem by Martin Niemoller :

I hate this poem.

Because it has swung the other way now.

First they came for the Jews
and I spoke out
We protested in the streets
And now I am proud to be a Jew
They dont dare to mess with Jews
Everyone should be Jews or die.

Then they came for the Communists
and I spoke out
And now I am proud to be a Communist
They dont dare to mess with Communists.
Everyone should be Communists or die.

Then they came for the trade unionists
and I spoke out
And now I am proud to be a trade unionist
They dont dare to mess with trade unionists.
Everyone should be trade unionists or die.

Then they came for me
And there is only one me
And they wanted me to be them
and there was no one at all
to speak out for me.

Tan Cheng Bock's re-entering into politics has brought out the worse of PAP and LHL. First, he proved that Tony Tan is not as popular as what PAP wanted us to believe. Than PAP dirty politics of tweaking presidential election to favour an unelected PAP candidate, make known the insecurity of LHL and the ilks out of Halimah Yacob. Now Jurong West GRC nearly fell into the hands of TCB's party. Furthermore, LHY joined politics for the sake of TCB and indirectly caused PAP to receive weak mandate across the island. Losing being a president, he won two NCMP role in parliament, better than being a dummy president.

Imagine, without Tan Cheng Bock, this GE will not be as exciting as it has just happened. Thank you Tan Cheng Bock. Continue to stay around and keep PAP frightened.

a_korusawa

There are new citizens, boomers who doesn't know better and their source of info is the PAP-controlled media, housewives and grandma whose life is only market, shopping and gossip neighbours and other ignorant dwellers. U got to check if these group of people made up a serious percentage there. Your reasoning goes well only to those young and working generation who are internet savvy.

you sound like you are from west coast.

I wish I'm from WC so at least I have good options..... but I stayed in the north where there has never been any credible contestants at all in past 10-20yrs !!!
I can only agree the hasty and abrupt GE2020 planted by LHL has saved him from WC, cunning strategy!
should this election be held in 2021, I sincerely believe pappies will loose not just WC, but EC, BT and many more!
its obvious pappies dun wanna let voters know, realize or duress them into an abrupt election - Period....

its NOT about young & internet savvy nor uncles/aunties who only gather in wet markets or ignorant dwellers . . . .
the paramount is those who are still making a decent living will begin to face difficulties in their livelihoods - dun tell me WC ppl no need to work!
admit it, they are scared, feared and just wanted to buried their heads w/o having the courage to see what lies before them & their younger ones - status quo.
and many has wasted 10yrs (since 2011's election) that proven the 'status quo' failed BIG time!

its NOT about facilities managment or whether there are sheltered walkways, shopping malls, childcare centres (they are important but not critical) . . . .
its really about the arrogance of pappies who kept using pofma to nail or scare ppl from freedom of expression.
but most importantly, all the wayang policies and self-beneficials that pappies have been conning the ppl, the citizen from children, young, starters to breadwinners all

securing PMET jobs is one wayang came out from pappies
improving educational standards and wellbeing is another bs came out from moe
medical cares ballooned by their insurance schemes just to liquidate expenses or unwanted investments'
and many many more !!!

and pappies agents never stop to suck ppl dry abusing their open policy & rulings (ambush tactics are always applied just for summons$) !!!
and there have NEVER been end2end audits, evaluations, or realizations from their policy
LKY's time was marvelous, by LHL has triggered his ownself-check-ownself so that he can secure his boss' deeds (gic, temasek etc.)
and so the rest follows suite . . . . safekeeping themselves by expanding expenses with nonsensical establishments
and funds generation schemes to upkeep their spinoffs gahmen agencies & organizations
town councils are supposed to look after the under privileged. but to date, each becomes funds centres managements safeguard by the PA groups or "retired" elitists
what's going on here???

WC's ppl has just got themselves and many other GRCs screwed for another 5yrs before seeing the truths!
the reason for aiming at WC voters becoz they were betrothed by credible candidates where other GRCs were not so fortunate - and yet, they screwed themselves!

I wish I'm wrong . . . . .

tobelightlight

its NOT about young & internet savvy nor uncles/aunties who only gather in wet markets or ignorant dwellers . . . .
the paramount is those who are still making a decent living will begin to face difficulties in their livelihoods - dun tell me WC ppl no need to work!
admit it, they are scared, feared and just wanted to buried their heads w/o having the courage to see what lies before them & their younger ones - status quo.
and many has wasted 10yrs (since 2011's election) that proven the 'status quo' failed BIG time!

It is about the young and old. You have to pay attention to what you are writing.

WC pple need to work. who are those who work? not those aunties and uncles. it is the young and internet savvy ones, ages i think right up to late 50s. maybe include middle age and internet savvy.

I can only agree the hasty and abrupt GE2020 planted by LHL has saved him from WC, cunning strategy!

With such abuse of power and called for election in a hasty manner, who are the ones has access to information.. the young/ middle age internet savvy ones. not the old auntie and uncles who read newspaper which is a pap controlled media. due to no rally. These pple also do not understand that having an election during a pandemic is a super red flag.

So if it does really concern you so much, you need to check the demographics of the 3 places you mention to check how many old aunites and uncles are there who are blur and dunno how to get info from internet. i suspect there are more old senior LKY era pple living there.

WC's ppl has just got themselves and many other GRCs screwed for another 5yrs before seeing the truths!
the reason for aiming at WC voters becoz they were betrothed by credible candidates where other GRCs were not so fortunate - and yet, they screwed themselves!

for me, i move on. i will structure my life in a way that stupid PAP policies will not affect my life. i do not stand here and cries out loud on how sore my ass is.

a_korusawa

its so o
It is about the young and old. You have to pay attention to what you are writing.

WC pple need to work. who are those who work? not those aunties and uncles. it is the young and internet savvy ones, ages i think right up to late 50s. maybe include middle age and internet savvy.

With such abuse of power and called for election in a hasty manner, who are the ones has access to information.. the young/ middle age internet savvy ones. not the old auntie and uncles who read newspaper which is a pap controlled media. due to no rally. These pple also do not understand that having an election during a pandemic is a super red flag.

So if it does really concern you so much, you need to check the demographics of the 3 places you mention to check how many old aunites and uncles are there who are blur and dunno how to get info from internet. i suspect there are more old senior LKY era pple living there.

for me, i move on. i will structure my life in a way that stupid PAP policies will not affect my life. i do not stand here and cries out loud on how sore my ass is.

its so obvious you are from WC . . . . hahahaaaaa