• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Tan Cheng Bock cried

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fucking loser. Lose until pants drop. Without us grassroots leader, Bock can't even win a single electoral contest. He has been on a losing streak since 2011. He's crying because he now knows that he didn't win Ayer Rajah on his own cult appeal.
7k1NRcwm.jpeg

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Actually tcb should not take up ncmp.

Poa Cheebye will probably be an ncmp. She lost all her political contests so far. This is probably her only chance to get into parliament for her 15 minutes of fame.

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
:redface:
could it be west coast lots of jiuhukias turned new citizens?
agree absolutely, these jiuhu's and many of the new tiong shitizens gave the pappies an edge.
apart from these, the estate renewal for quite a few of the older precincts there were announced recently and could be a factor to keep the voters entrenched. just visit the many an-mo joints and you'll find many atb's moonlighting for specials :redface:

rotiprata

Alfrescian
Loyal
Poa Cheebye will probably be an ncmp. She lost all her political contests so far. This is probably her only chance to get into parliament for her 15 minutes of fame.
arsehole like u.. feedback wrong ground Intel to ur bosses... arsehole like u will end up like NSM... u better start to look for a new boss..
:geek:

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
arsehole like u.. feedback wrong ground Intel to ur bosses... arsehole like u will end up like NSM... u better start to look for a new boss..
:geek:

I already helped Ng Chee Meng so much with all that dirt on that bitch khan. Is it my fault that he bungled it and allowed the bayi to save the situation? There's still hope that the bitch khan would get charged and jailed for sedition.

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
cried not because of the loss
cried even before the election
cried because fucking sinkies are fucking idiots
the doomsday scenario is damned real
sinkies are sinking everyday
and they are still rejoicing in the burning house
unca bock cried because he tried to save them
get out of the burning house
get out..i am old enough 80 yrs old...come out
but the fucking sinkies continue to feast in orgy in the burning house
that is why he cried and cried and cried
but again he promises to return to fight the battle when he turns 90
good job unca bock ...god bless you...

jw5

Loyal
Thank you Dr Tan for all your efforts! :thumbsup:

cried not because of the loss
cried even before the election
cried because fucking sinkies are fucking idiots
the doomsday scenario is damned real
sinkies are sinking everyday
and they are still rejoicing in the burning house
unca bock cried because he tried to save them
get out of the burning house
get out..i am old enough 80 yrs old...come out
but the fucking sinkies continue to feast in orgy in the burning house
that is why he cried and cried and cried
but again he promises to return to fight the battle when he turns 90
good job unca bock ...god bless you...

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I feel for him. I really do. At his age and with all the money, there was no need for him to be a busybody and active in politics again. He went against his once political masters for the sake of Sinkies. He fought a good fight. He lost but he gained a massive moral victory. Dr TCB is Singapore's patriot. We must appreciate this national treasure while he's still around.
Once again, NIMBY syndrome surfaced, notwithstanding a credible team.

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
There is a reason why I always hated WC. They have let ah bock down. Ah bock got money can retire and enjoy life. But he choose to stand up for the cuntry n its ppl...and these assholes abandon him. Singkies deserve the gahmen they vote for
What u talking abt? Worker party not stand up for people, condemn ceca treaty, high light job less ness and plight of old folks? Oh, sorry they didn't. Too busy try to win new city zen volts. :redface: