• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Taiwanese cabby accident because drove 21Hrs to feed 2 kids & old mom, must meet daily target @SGD$135

democracy my butt

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://tw.news.yahoo.com/老母-2孩要顧-賺沒3千不敢回家-運將累到自撞公園-032509058.html

老母+2孩要顧!「賺沒3千不敢回家」運將累到自撞公園

TVBS新聞網

6.7k 人追蹤

談雍雍
2018年11月17日 上午11:25

7404801ccc3a24e2cf7b6e9a81017eb9

圖/TVBS
時機歹歹,只能更加打拚!高雄市左營區今(17日)晨發生一起計程車衝入公園自撞的事故!一名楊姓計程車司機因疲勞駕駛,精神不濟的他,竟把車子直直衝入立文路底的富國公園!司機當場驚醒,所幸毫髮未傷,但楊男卻無奈地說:「撞車前已開了21小時,賺不到3000元,實在不敢回家!」

根據警方調查,車禍發生在凌晨3時許,49歲的楊姓計程車司機,因為疲累不小心打了瞌睡!行駛至T字路口時,計程車就直接衝入公園,好險閃過3棵樹後,撞上公園設置的座椅,被鐵架卡住,整輛車子才停。

bf08a3f0eb1611f8e419f304d9b2038a

圖/TVBS

幸好當時車上沒有乘客,駕駛也沒受傷,僅車頭毀損、保險桿掉落。警方到場處理,並進行酒測,楊姓駕駛解釋說,「我沒喝酒,是為了多賺點錢,太累睡著才會撞上去!」結果酒測值果然是零。

楊姓駕駛坦承為了多賺點錢,從16日清晨6點一路工作到17日凌晨3點,精神不濟造成疲勞駕駛,車子才會偏離車道衝進公園!事後,闖禍司機也感嘆地說,「自己是單親家庭,家裡有老母親、2個小孩要養,因此一天若沒賺到3000元不敢回家,今天才賺2000多元,跑到睏去才會造成意外!」

Old mother + 2 children have to pay attention! "I don't dare to go home without earning 3 thousand."
[TVBS News Network]
TVBS News Network
6.7k person tracking
Talk about
November 17, 2018, 11:25 am
Figure / TVBS
Figure / TVBS

The time is right, you can only work harder! In the Zuoying District of Kaohsiung City today (17th) morning, a taxi crashed into the park and crashed into the park! A driver of Yang’s taxi driver was driving because of fatigue, and he was in a bad spirit, and he rushed straight into the Fuguo Park at the end of Liwen Road! The driver woke up on the spot. Fortunately, he was unscathed, but Yang Nan said helplessly: "I have been driving for 21 hours before the crash and earned less than 3,000 yuan. I really can't go home!"

According to police investigations, the car accident occurred at 3 am, and the 49-year-old Yang surnamed taxi driver accidentally fell asleep because of fatigue! When driving to the T-junction, the taxi directly rushed into the park. After flashing over 3 trees, it hit the seat set in the park and was caught by the iron frame. The whole car stopped.

Figure / TVBS
Figure / TVBS

Fortunately, there were no passengers in the car, and the driver was not injured. Only the front of the car was damaged and the bumper fell. The police arrived at the scene and conducted a wine test. Yang’s driver explained, “I didn’t drink alcohol, I’m going to make more money, I’m too tired to fall into it!” The result is really zero.

Yang surnamed driving to earn more money, from 6 am on the 16th to work at 3 am on the 17th, the spirit is not good enough to cause fatigue driving, the car will deviate from the driveway into the park! Afterwards, the driver of the disaster also sighed and said, "I am a single-parent family. I have an old mother and two children at home. So if I don’t earn 3,000 yuan a day, I don’t dare to go home. I earned more than 2,000 yuan today. Will cause an accident!"

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
While it seems that we must be sympathetic towards this cab driver, we should also fucking jail this bastard.

Hey if u feel sleepy and still take passengers, u will not only kill yourself leh! He's lucky he didn't ferry anyone or cause any deaths.

It's like the drug mules who say they do this to feed their families. U mean the lives they ruin with those drugs are not lives?! Cheebye!