• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Taiwanese old Crook BASTARD! Billionaire LCB Drove $4Million Mercedes to Queue Up for Govt COVID Subsidy! KNN!

democracy my butt

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://tw.news.yahoo.com/紓困補助申請亂象多-稱-月收3萬-查名下-2億不動產-104927045.html
紓困補助申請亂象多!稱「月收3萬」一查名下「2億不動產」

民視

民視新聞網
2020年5月9日 下午6:49

政府針對無保工作者祭出萬元紓困補助,但卻發現有些人明明不窮也來申請。屏東有阿伯開著近500萬的賓士名車、戴大戒指來申請,被問還說車是借來的。宜蘭也有一名70多歲老翁自稱水電工,月收入僅有3萬,戶頭的確沒錢。但承辦人員審查才發現,他名下竟有近10筆總價高達2億元的不動產,根本是有錢大地主。

監視器畫面拍下,賓士黑頭車在路口迴轉後直接開進屏東區公所,居然要來請領紓困補助。

屏東市公所社會課長吳怡靜說:「因為他車子剛好停我旁邊,我就順口問他,阿伯你經濟有困難嗎?我看你開賓士,他手上戴著頗具價值的戒指。」

不但手上戴著大戒指,他開的S系列賓士新車至少400多萬,二手舊車價也超過百萬。但這名60多歲的蘇姓男子聲稱車子是跟朋友借的,自己退休多年,兒子也不願照顧他,靠著「國民年金」而活,目前在工地當保全打工,但當公所人員要他拿出工作證明就開始「跳針」。

8d334e1fc8781db3e7846b5cde5a4899

檢視相片
吳怡靜回憶:「請他請老闆開證明,他就跟我們說那他沒工作,我們就說,你沒工作不能申請,他就跳針。」賓士男行徑讓民眾忍不住挖苦,你輪胎賣掉就不只一萬!

宜蘭也有一名60多歲老翁來領補助,一查居然有上億身家。當時的承辦人員表示:「我都很想相信他,他真的有急難事由,但看到之後覺得為什麼這樣的人會想試試看,他自己狀況自己知道。」

這位大地主聲稱自己是水電工,月收最高3萬,的確沒什麼存款符合紓困資格,但名下其實不動產10幾筆,市價高達2億,竟然也想拿區區1萬台幣。

faa9ffcaa071fcb1c0a29b3a3e09d314

檢視相片
宜蘭縣社會處長林蒼蔡說:「這樣如果讓他通過,同仁講說過意不去,這個東西如果讓他過,真的是很難過。」

處長坦言,如果真發給他實在良心過意不去,已經駁回他的申請。政府小額急難紓困卻變「我OK,我先領」,曝露貪婪人性。

(民視新聞/綜合報導)

There are too many messy applications for bailouts! Said "Monthly income of 30,000" under the name of "200 million real estate"

FTV

FTV News
May 9, 2020, 6:49 PM

The government offered 10,000 yuan relief subsidies for uninsured workers, but it was found that some people also applied for it. In Pingtung, Aber drove nearly 5 million Mercedes-Benz cars and wore big rings to apply. When asked, he also said that the car was borrowed. There is also a 70-year-old man who claims to be a hydroelectrician in Yilan, with a monthly income of only 30,000, and his account is indeed rich. However, the review of the contractor found that there were nearly 10 real estates with a total price of up to 200 million yuan under his name, which were simply rich landlords.

Photographed on the monitor, the Mercedes-Benz blackhead car drove directly into the Pingtung District office after turning around the road, and actually came to ask for relief.

Wu Yijing, head of the social department at Pingtung City Public Office, said: "Because his car was parked next to me, I asked him arbitrarily," Aber, are you having financial difficulties? I think you are driving a Mercedes, and he wears a valuable ring on his hand. "

Not only did he wear a big ring on his hand, he drove at least 4 million new S-series Mercedes, and the price of second-hand used cars exceeded one million. However, the 60-year-old man named Su claimed that the car was borrowed from a friend, and he retired for many years. His son did not want to take care of him. He took out his work certificate and began to "jump the needle".

View photos
Wu Yijing recalled: "If you ask him to ask the boss to provide a certificate, he will tell us that he is not working, and we will say that if you cannot apply without a job, he will jump the needle." More than ten thousand sold!

Yilan also had a 60-year-old man to receive the subsidy, and there were hundreds of millions of net worth in one investigation. The contractor at the time said: "I really want to believe him. He really has urgent reasons. But after seeing it, he thinks why such a person would want to give it a try. He knows his own situation."

The big landlord claimed that he was a hydroelectrician with a monthly income of up to 30,000. There are indeed no deposits eligible for bail-out, but there are actually a few dozen real estate properties with a market price of up to 200 million yuan.

View photos
Lin Cangcai, Director of the Social Affairs Department of Yilan County, said: "If you let him pass, my colleague said that he wouldn't pass it. If he let this thing pass, it would be really sad."

The director admitted that if he really sent him a conscience, he would have rejected his application. The government's small relief was changed to "I'm OK, I will lead first", exposing greed and humanity.

(FTV News / Comprehensive Report)