• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

taiwan peng kia died, so many kena sack.

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: 250,000 Taiwanese went to the streets ; Ma Yin Jeou went into hinding

Why don't you let your son or relative die during NS or during reservists? Then you tell me about the 'safeguards' and 'care' of the PAP.

You see it every day how the government put the interests of foreigners ahead of us. When you face a congested MRT every morning, you can thank the PAP for giving jobs to foreigners and that they attack our limited infrastructure consequently.

Sinkapore is on sale to foreigners. We bring in millions who suck the country dry and then they move on. Pinoys, Ah Tiong and Ah Nehs are here because they love Sinkapore? Fat chance. They ridicule the country and the locals. But they like it here for the easy money and the fact that they can stomp the locals with the blessings of the government. What actions have the government taken over foreigners who publicly slam the country and its people? Ziltch. I can recall two recent incidents, one involving a Pinoy engineer from Seagate and another incident involving an Indian ...the government made no comment when the PAP press even publish those incidents. If the government takes no offence on this ...it is signaling to foreigners that we accept your contemptuous attitude towards sinkapore and its people.
So, why should sinkees defend this country? 3.2 million of foreigners now ...3.9 million in a few years time ...and that's when foreigners exceeds locals. Give NSMen guns to take home and you can expect many will train them on the foreigners.

all your comments cannot hold water at all
it's silly to let your son die in NS
this is a very stupid comment and it simply shows the shallowness of your thoughts
you wrote so much and yet signifying nothing
what is wrong with you ...are you afraid of foreigners
everywhere you go, you see foreigners flooding the place
Singapore is no exception ...we need them for work which is shunned by singaporeans
we need certain talents to shore up our pool of talent
if you want to succeed, you have to compete with them...what is wrong with that?
you want a cushy well paid job without any sacrifices - dream on....

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

yeah, right. the kangaroo courts are there to protect the interests of the PAP, not us.

this type of comment will put you in deep trouble...so don't anyhow spout garbages

Marilyn

Alfrescian
Loyal

singapore is not a country for foreigners. we are defending our own country. our core system is singaporean and we own and run this country ourselves. new citizens and foreigners are here to help to boost our economy and to enhance the genetic and talent pool here. what bigger enemy within? can you identify the enemy within?

Seriously, Uncle, how much are they paying you to spew this crap? It better be worth your while when your eat-hole become your shit-hole.

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Seriously, Uncle, how much are they paying you to spew this crap? It better be worth your while when your eat-hole become your shit-hole.

Marilyn my dearest
I am my own boss
eat from nobody's hands
I work for myself'
Hallelujah!! Majulah Singapura!!!
Singapore is till The Best!!!

Marilyn

Alfrescian
Loyal

Marilyn my dearest
I am my own boss
eat from nobody's hands
I work for myself'
Hallelujah!! Majulah Singapura!!!
Singapore is till The Best!!!

then you better wash your hands before you eat...E-coli can be serious for old folk like you.

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

then you better wash your hands before you eat...E-coli can be serious for old folk like you.

yes dearest
don't take nz dairy ok
botulism is more serious than e goalie
have a wonderful long weekend !!! cheers!!!

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Ha ha ha ha!

Kopisai is so shitty that E-coli run screaming from him every time he dunk his head below water line of unflushed public toilet bowl to sing his muckjular stinkapura among the floating turds and tissue paper

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Ha ha ha ha!

Kopisai is so shitty that E-coli run screaming from him every time he dunk his head below water line of unflushed public toilet bowl to sing his muckjular stinkapura among the floating turds and tissue paper

you are getting better and better this morning
wish you and your loved ones happy holidays
be careful of nz botulism in dairy products
pls take care...i don't want to miss you here...cheers!

Extremist

Alfrescian
Loyal

no lar.they are just acting to show to communist china that they are one nation not to be play with.

On the contrary, it just show to the world how easy for Taiwan to shoot themselves on the foot. Communist China just need to send a few agents to stage a few soldiers death and the Taiwanese ppl will take care of their own army by forcing everyone to resign and create chaos on the street. No need to send troop over and let their democrazy do the work.

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

over reaction is typical of the Taiwanese

they make a fool of themselves on the world stage

sinigapore is the best - most pragmatic, most capable and most efficient
that's why many people envy us calling us kopisai and peesai...all because of envy

look now at the mess and peesaism they have created over such a small matter - totally out of proportion...and they
call it democracy!!! what sort of shitiology is that...

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

over reaction is typical of the Taiwanese
No reaction is typical of sinkees.

they make a fool of themselves on the world stage
ditto for sinkees. Look at our learned judges who make judgment that puts them as the laughing stock of the international judicial community. Our judges are comparable to Zimbabwe's.

sinigapore is the best - most pragmatic, most capable and most efficient
that's why many people envy us calling us kopisai and peesai...all because of envy
Definitely agree with you ...that's why they are also called lausai kings.

look now at the mess and peesaism they have created over such a small matter - totally out of proportion...and they
call it democracy!!! what sort of shitiology is that...
Peppertail can explain this.

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

No reaction is typical of sinkees.

ditto for sinkees. Look at our learned judges who make judgment that puts them as the laughing stock of the international judicial community. Our judges are comparable to Zimbabwe's.

Definitely agree with you ...that's why they are also called lausai kings.

Peppertail can explain this.

you are putting yourselves in a more precarious situation with all your posts
the more comments you post, the deeper your grave
better be careful...from middle class to no class ....

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

all your comments cannot hold water at all
it's silly to let your son die in NS
My comments are wisdom that you should ruminate over while sipping your kopi-o kau. You don't plan to have your son die during NS or reservists but things happen because MINDEF can't really be bothered. One mati, let's move on. Unless the one that dies is a white horse. So measures that have been put in place were results of protection of the white horses.

this is a very stupid comment and it simply shows the shallowness of your thoughts
you wrote so much and yet signifying nothing
You really show stop smoking marijuana. Drink your kopi-o instead.

what is wrong with you ...are you afraid of foreigners
everywhere you go, you see foreigners flooding the place
Alamak, you got to look at things deeper lah. There is NO government in this world that can beat sinkapore in welcoming foreigners. Our government invites foreigners to pee and stomp on us. I know you don't mind that, but I do. And I believe lots of sinkees mind that. PAPpies are used to be peed and stomped on. Their bosses do that to them day in and day out.

Singapore is no exception ...we need them for work which is shunned by singaporeans
Like PMET jobs? What are you smoking?

we need certain talents to shore up our pool of talent
Why are so many PMETs being laid off?

if you want to succeed, you have to compete with them...what is wrong with that?
you want a cushy well paid job without any sacrifices - dream on....
We compete on products and services, not on jobs. Let the foreigners stay in their home countries to compete with us.

CuttingItFine

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

See the video. No hiding :biggrin:

Taiwan protests sparked over soldier's death

Corporal dies in solitary confinement after intense exercise drills, triggering large protests in Taipei.

Last Modified: 04 Aug 2013 14:46
<object id="flashObj" classid="clsid:biggrin:
<embed src="http://c.brightcove.com/services/viewer/federated_f9?isVid=1&isUI=1" bgcolor="#FFFFFF" flashvars="videoId=2583309571001&playerID=1513015402001&playerKey=AQ~~,AAAAmtVJIFk~,TVGOQ5ZTwJYzP5l-b5uZA0wXezQXHPxp&domain=embed&dynamicStreaming=true" base="http://admin.brightcove.com" name="flashObj" seamlesstabbing="false" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always" swliveconnect="true" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/shockwave/download/index.cgi?P1_Prod_Version=ShockwaveFlash" height="267" width="420"></object>

Taiwan's President has attended the funeral of a soldier who died in solitary confinement and after intense exercise drills.

The death of Corporal Hung Chung-chiu has triggered large protests with thousands marching in downtown Taipei.

Al Jazeera's Caroline Malone reports.

Zikoman999

Alfrescian
Loyal

kopisai, wait till your son die in NS or reservist .... I see if you can still talk cock, sing song :oIo:

His son excused NS....
Born without arsehole.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

oh i see, a soldier die and sparks 250k people protest...

oh wait...

in sinkieland.. also got soldier die leh, not once but many times liao..

so why sinkies never protest....now you know why i stay away from sinkies.

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
The death of a serviceman that shook a nation
Posted date: August 04, 2013 In: Current Affairs, Main Story | comment : 5 Comments and 0 Reactions
‹ Previous Next ›

By Terry Xu

994257_698921286800021_806242156_n

Every night without fail, I get to watch news from Taiwan due to my dad’s keen interest in news from the republic. Maybe to my dad, it is simply just so intriguing to see all the fine details about the local news in Taiwan that the media dig out with their own sources and reporting it out without fear of the government’s intervention.

For those who have not been following the news in Taiwan, the hottest news in the republic is the story of a national serviceman, 24-year-old Corporal Hung Chung-chiu who has been said to been drilled to his death in a military brig just three days before he was due for discharge from his compulsory military service on 3rd July 2013.

What is interesting about this incident is the development of the story as the local media slowly reveal facts and details day after day over the unusual circumstances leading to the death of the serviceman as the designated investigation team for his death trails closely behind the breadcrumbs dropped for them.

From the initial official statement that Corporal Hung died due to exhaustion to the charging of about twenty servicemen for their negligence of duty and direct involvement in the death of Corporal Hung. From sergeants all the way to the Defence Minister, no one is spared from the repercussion of the investigations. The former defence minister, Kao Hua-chu tendered his resignation earlier this week and has been replaced by his deputy defence minister, Andrew Yang who has no prior connections to the military to defray public suspicion that there will still be further cover ups by the military.

More than 250,000 Taiwanese people took to the streets at Ketagalan Boulevard on Saturday,3rd August 2013 in protest over Corporal Hung’s death. This is the second protest held in connection with the death of Corporal Hung. The first protest was held outside the defence ministry in the capital on July 20 by an estimated crowd of 30,000.

The mother of Corporal Hung said on stage at the protest that she rushed to the hospital on 3rd of July after receiving a call from the army. She came face to face with a person who did not resemble his son as she saw Corporal Hung being filled with tubes stuck into his body. 3rd of July thus became the most heartbreaking day for her. A optimistic and lively child gone just like that with just a 3 word explanation from the military, “熱中暑” (heat exhaustion)

Legal representative for the Hung family, Qiu Xianzhi said the military issued the certificate of death even before an autopsy was performed, and declared that the death of Corporal Hung was due to an accident. He explains that he is at Ketagalan Boulevard in protest , not just for Corporal Hung but also for the next person who will die due to “suicide” and “accidental death”.

President Ma Ying-jeou has repeatedly apologised for the incident and vowed to seek justice for the victim and will not fail to punish those responsible for Corporal Hung’s death.

The investigative reports by the Mainstream Media had played an important role in the development of what seemed to be an innocent case of freak accident of a serviceman to a case which is now said to be a deliberate act of corporal punishment by army officials through various form of administrative manipulation. All these reports were based on insider sources of the army and connections between the dots of how events would have transpired to have resulted in this tragedy.

The Taiwan army is having a hard time holding their heads up in the face of public discontent over how they have handled the situation, and already the case have been transferred out of the hands of the military court and into the state judiciary as they has lost the public’s trust over a fair prosecution if it were to be further handled by the military. The pillar of trust for the army have literally collapsed over what has transpired over the course of less than a month.

The investigation continues as the Taiwan media outlets and the prosecution continue its search for truth and the sake of justice for the deceased and his family. Though for the time being, Corporal Hung’s mother has expressed her wish that everyone could put away all the grudges just for a day as they send him off in his final journey on Sunday.

Come to think of it. if this were to happen in Singapore for the army or any ministries (which I am sure there wouldn’t be such a case), the news for this story which would be covered by our local mainstream media (Awarded with 149th in terms of press freedom by Reporters Without Borders) might just turn up like this on the 4th or 5th page on the printed press,

“Serviceman died of heatstroke, Army express their condolences for the family”

A 24 year old serviceman has died from heatstroke while he was in the military brig. The Army has ceased all drills in the military brig to conduct a thorough review over current practices before drills would to be resumed. They express their sincere condolences towards the family of the deceased serviceman and will be in close contact with the family to help them through this trying period from the lost of a beloved family member.

The end and everyone lived happily ever after

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
was there any rea,l investigation into the deaths of our ns boys? any msm seriously reported in to show transparency, the truth and how could such tragic incidents have happened? NEVER!!

what they actually did was a simple smokescreen that as usual conned the nation. :(

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/jqVwvpowAmE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
just compare how the news in taiwan is broadcasted with our mediacorpse. which would u prefer to watch? the smokescreen or the real thing?

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/-k_QmygaH3c" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>