• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

taiwan peng kia died, so many kena sack.

Crane

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: 250,000 Taiwanese went to the streets ; Ma Yin Jeou went into hinding

His son excused NS....
Born without arsehole.

Given kopisai's sycophantic nature, he probably forced his son into conscription in order to win a place for himself as a fawning RC parasite :oIo:

Last edited:

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal

i really dislike banding threads together. it's so confusing especially when the motive of the thread is very much different.

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

His son excused NS....
Born without arsehole.

haHA ONE by oNe
the CB gang climb from their shithole
shooting blindly killing themselves
another fartard clone bred to shit and shit...haha....no standard

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Given kopisai's sycophantic nature, he probably forced his son into conscription in order to win a place for himself as a fawning RC parasite :oIo:

i wish you a happy hoidays
what the fart are you still doing here
shitting all over the place..go lah

bryanlim1972

Alfrescian
Loyal

No, I don't think so. But I think it all started with a critical mass of people with conscience and courage to do what is right. And the rest of the people woke up to the realisation that they too have to do something to support a just cause.

i was alluding to a core leadership/instigators/agitators that mobilized their supporters to hit that early critical mass. no such core exists in singapore today.

bryanlim1972

Alfrescian
Loyal

you are putting yourselves in a more precarious situation with all your posts
the more comments you post, the deeper your grave
better be careful...from middle class to no class ....

stop your fear mongering. yakult has been instructed not to engage with personal opinions.

bryanlim1972

Alfrescian
Loyal

what a bunch of retards.
people die everyday.
there is nothing wrong with soldier mati during exercise, it happen everywhere in the world.
it is not about the soldier it is about opposition using it as excuse to hurt the government.

in uk, 3 die in one day, and no one care there
--------------------------------------------------
The 31-year-old analyst with the Ministry of Defence died in hospital, having been in a critical condition since falling ill during the exercise on July 13.

Cpl Dunsby of The Royal Yeomanry was one of three soldiers to die after a gruelling time trial march for special forces selection on one of the hottest days of the year.

Edward John Maher and Lance Corporal Craig John Roberts died on the day, after they collapsed during the exercise as temperatures hit 30C. Up to three others were taken ill and recovered.

Cpl Dunsby was taken to Merthyr Tydfil Hospital in South Wales and then transferred to Queen Elizabeth Hospital in Birmingham, where he died on Tuesday.

how blardy stupid are you? don't know the difference between conscript and professional army?

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
there is a very critical vow which the army promise the parents and the nation. that is, if they put their sons in the army, the army is suppose to keep thweir sons safe and complete the national stint unscathed so that they ROD alive and in one piece.

we ve recently a navy guy who lost 3 limps and almost all his fingers. we have a bereaved mother would go to his dead army son's grave daily - rain or shine......and yet, our minitoot is still talking rots. how many times he would be shamed if these fatalities were to happen in taiwan?

it gives me the impression our life is cheap here.