• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Tag You For Fun :D:D:D

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Guess who’s car is this?

266F0665-27FE-463D-84A1-45BB080B3A45.jpeg

SNTCK

Alfrescian
Loyal
WG is my secondary school classmate and my university school mate. We studied different course, but we stay at same block of hostel.
I still remember that when I was admitted hospital during my secondary school days. He and some of my friends always came to visit me.

He is really a kind and good hearted people.

We stay at same block of hostel so when I had time then I would go to his room to find him to chit chat as his room always very clean unlike my room so untidy. I even told him that I would be the one to die first among us as I have been sick since 11.

I graduated in 2004 and he stayed one more year for his master. One day in 2005, I received a call from Friend told me that WS 不行了。 I was shocked because I had no idea what happened on WS. Then I knew from friends he was diagnosed lung cancer stage 4 in 2004 when he did the medical check up for moe scholarship and would like to be a teacher.

We went hospital to pay him a visit.he was very swollen, unconscious. His family told me he was very brave to face his chemo and operation. And always believed he would be fine.
We heard what happened to him, we cant do anything but just crying.

We did a fund raising among our friends hope to contribute a little bit to help for his medical. Few days later, he passed away at the age of 21.

Life is always unfair to somebody , especially to WG. He no smoke, no drink and his room always more clean than mine. I still don’t understand why he got cancer.
He didn’t even dating before, no gf before.

I hope he now at heaven and happier. No suffer in heaven.

RIP.

musashi

Alfrescian
Loyal
Her next (her eighth) single was released in May 1999 (only a month after the release of her first number-one single in April 1999); it was not as successful, but it still managed to reach number four on Japan's weekly singles chart and it's also one of my favourites:

Her next (her ninth) single was released two months later (in July 1999) and it was very successful, becoming her second single to reach number one on Japan's weekly singles chart and also becoming her first single to sell over one million copies:

Hangover

Alfrescian
Loyal
WG is my secondary school classmate and my university school mate. We studied different course, but we stay at same block of hostel.
I still remember that when I was admitted hospital during my secondary school days. He and some of my friends always came to visit me.

He is really a kind and good hearted people.

We stay at same block of hostel so when I had time then I would go to his room to find him to chit chat as his room always very clean unlike my room so untidy. I even told him that I would be the one to die first among us as I have been sick since 11.

I graduated in 2004 and he stayed one more year for his master. One day in 2005, I received a call from Friend told me that WS 不行了。 I was shocked because I had no idea what happened on WS. Then I knew from friends he was diagnosed lung cancer stage 4 in 2004 when he did the medical check up for moe scholarship and would like to be a teacher.

We went hospital to pay him a visit.he was very swollen, unconscious. His family told me he was very brave to face his chemo and operation. And always believed he would be fine.
We heard what happened to him, we cant do anything but just crying.

We did a fund raising among our friends hope to contribute a little bit to help for his medical. Few days later, he passed away at the age of 21.

Life is always unfair to somebody , especially to WG. He no smoke, no drink and his room always more clean than mine. I still don’t understand why he got cancer.
He didn’t even dating before, no gf before.

I hope he now at heaven and happier. No suffer in heaven.

RIP.

fef9c16d41e230066ebdb4896ee41f3c--minions-funny-quotes-minion-humor.jpg

SNTCK

Alfrescian
Loyal
I never think of suicide.
Because I know one day I may die. I not too sure when that day will come. I hope to stay longer because I know my Husband and my mum will be very sad if I die.

So even dialysis make me suffer and pain.
I will still live for my family.

Last year my lupus flare, my kidneys both fail. I still insisted to work full time. But I have too much complication and then I need to do a lot of biopsy to confirm I am ok and cancer free. I endured all the pain.

But then in my heart, I just have a feeling. To end of all these, maybe I just die is good for me . But I see my Husband and my mum , I just endured.

Last year I went through lung biopsy, spinal cord biopsy., thyroid biopsy , skin biopsy. I was so scared and so much pain after the procedure.

But luckily I didn give up. Now I look back, I really must thank my parents give me so strong characters to overcome all these obstacles in my life.

Hangover

Alfrescian
Loyal
I never think of suicide.
Because I know one day I may die. I not too sure when that day will come. I hope to stay longer because I know my Husband and my mum will be very sad if I die.

So even dialysis make me suffer and pain.
I will still live for my family.

Last year my lupus flare, my kidneys both fail. I still insisted to work full time. But I have too much complication and then I need to do a lot of biopsy to confirm I am ok and cancer free. I endured all the pain.

But then in my heart, I just have a feeling. To end of all these, maybe I just die is good for me . But I see my Husband and my mum , I just endured.

Last year I went through lung biopsy, spinal cord biopsy., thyroid biopsy , skin biopsy. I was so scared and so much pain after the procedure.

But luckily I didn give up. Now I look back, I really must thank my parents give me so strong characters to overcome all these obstacles in my life.

Thanks for sharing,
You can share in this thread
https://www.sammyboy.com/threads/anthony-bourdain-rip.255345/page-3