• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Tag You For Fun :D:D:D

musashi

Alfrescian
Loyal
sammyboy.com/posts/2737602

I would like to add that to be more precise, Ayu had started becoming famous in December 1998 (just four months before her above-mentioned first number-one single was released in April 1999) after the release of her fifth single:

which was soon followed by her sixth single two months later (in February 1999):

ja.wikipedia.org/wiki/WHATEVER (浜崎あゆみの曲)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Whatever_(Ayumi_Hamasaki_song)

Music video:
youtube.com/watch?v=oI5y2KaOdNE

Live performance on a Japanese music TV show:
youtube.com/watch?v=nnWIw_ukSaQ

My favourite Remix version:
youtube.com/watch?v=dE4Dd9aTZMs

music_hifi-gif.41029

sweatingbullets-gif.40503

redface-gif.40438
Keep them cumming bro!
Her next (her eighth) single was released in May 1999 (only a month after the release of her first number-one single in April 1999); it was not as successful, but it still managed to reach number four on Japan's weekly singles chart and it's also one of my favourites:

Hangover

Alfrescian
Loyal
Her next (her eighth) single was released in May 1999 (only a month after the release of her first number-one single in April 1999); it was not as successful, but it still managed to reach number four on Japan's weekly singles chart and it's also one of my favourites:

She endorses my favourite bra - Wacoal

wacoalayu.jpg
2764298073_6baf210621.jpg

2765143120_e3eaf47338.jpg

Emak-Ayumi-71810e_0.jpg

SNTCK

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why sti always drop recently? I thought US and others market is doing good.

And a lot of Analysts said sti May hit 3900 by end of the year leh

SNTCK

Alfrescian
Loyal
I watching a HK drama- 深宫计

There is a quote
生死有命 is for me

富贵在天 is for you

But then I think I won’t die so early. After so much shit and I am still here.

As for you, I don’t think you are very poor la.

SNTCK

Alfrescian
Loyal
Miss E is a very positive thinking lady. She is lupus patient also. I knew her since 2009. She has been doing dialysis for more than 10 years since 2007.

She works full time and every year she travel oversea twice per year during school holidays.she enjoyed her work, her life even she doing dialysis.

Her positive thinking in life.make me feel like there is no impossible in life.

Hangover

Alfrescian
Loyal
Miss E is a very positive thinking lady. She is lupus patient also. I knew her since 2009. She has been doing dialysis for more than 10 years since 2007.

She works full time and every year she travel oversea twice per year during school holidays.she enjoyed her work, her life even she doing dialysis.

Her positive thinking in life.make me feel like there is no impossible in life.

s-l1000.jpg

SNTCK

Alfrescian
Loyal

Last year when I knew my kidney going to fail and I call her quite frequent to know more about dialysis.
Her mum even told me dialysis may make me more healthy. Since then, I am not afraid of my future and my life. I see her as my role model in life. I just think as Long as I can live normal, can work . I don’t mind do dialysis to prolong my life.

It is until sept I see my lupus Friend mdm A and my colleague mum passed away. Then I decided to give myself a chance to live. If fail, just accept and it is destiny and my fate.

Life is like that. 人算不如天算。
计划赶不上变化

SNTCK

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sometime I do think I maybe can work part time. My salary is not high, about 6.2k
But if works part time then I still have to attend afternoon meeting and seminars and some of the rubbish work.

So full time and part time the workload not much different . The only different is salary cut half.

Like this work part time good meh ? Really have more time to rest meh ?