• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Tag You For Fun :D:D:D

musashi

Alfrescian
Loyal
sammyboy.com/posts/2737602
okay, then I think I'll try to post one Hamasaki Ayumi (nickname: Ayu) song everyday in this thread for the next few weeks.
sweatingbullets-gif.40503

I'll start with Ayu's seventh single (released in April 1999 when she was twenty and a half years old), which was also her very first number-one single on Japan's weekly singles chart:

ja.wikipedia.org/wiki/LOVE〜Destiny〜
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LOVE_~Destiny~

Music video:
youtube.com/watch?v=AqS8tsvDgEc

Concert performance (in 2000, if I remember correctly, but I might be wrong):
youtube.com/watch?v=FoUM72PLG48

music_hifi-gif.41029

sweatingbullets-gif.40503

redface-gif.40438
I would like to add that to be more precise, Ayu had started becoming famous in December 1998 (just four months before her above-mentioned first number-one single was released in April 1999) after the release of her fifth single:

which was soon followed by her sixth single two months later (in February 1999):

Last edited:

SNTCK

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ultra sound report showed the blood flow to the kidney still fine.
And my creatinine ( kidney function ) now seem stable 97-105.
Thus doctor said can just monitor first . Monitor the urine output, weight and bp.
2 weeks later repeat blood again.

Thank you.