• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

SYLVIA LIM's Speech SHAMING MINISTERS. Watch ALL Their GUILTY Faces

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
She is wasting her time. They are paid million of dollars which is to blind them seeing a redundant old fart still present in parilment. Once the old fart is removed so are their millions of dollars. If you are receiving million of dollars from old fart who cares what SL says.

THIS VIDEO SHOULD BE WATCHED IN FULL OVER AND OVER AGAIN...ESPECIALLY BEFORE YOU GO AND CAST YOUR VOTES. WATCH THE GUILTY FACES DURING HER SPEECH HERE.

POWERFUL HARD HITTING "KICK THEM IN THE BALLS" SPEECH.

<IFRAME title="YouTube video player" height=390 src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/mufeBJSLhms" frameBorder=0 width=480 allowfullscreen></IFRAME>

Credit to SL. If I was one of those benefitting from the obscene salaries, I would have walked out of parliament feeling see-pay-pai-say. Those joker ministers skin very thick. But from their facial expression, the guilty look is there for all to see.

rollingmon

Alfrescian
Loyal
i will vote for her. our leaders' pay are seriously too high and yet instead of solving problems, they keep asking us not to complaint. Surely we dun need to pay someone millions to ask us to shut up.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i will vote for her. our leaders' pay are seriously too high and yet instead of solving problems, they keep asking us not to complaint. Surely we dun need to pay someone millions to ask us to shut up.

Like I said before, we are paying BPL salaries to S-League players. And these S-League chaps convince themselves they are world class players when they can't even get gold for the SEA games.

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Where is that hairdo Lim? Didn't see him nowadays. What happen to him? Hiding behind some GIC or GLC?

hi there

1. bro, have you overlook my favourite, zorro monkey-faced?
2. the better, betterer, betterest thing.
3. equally clueless, useless, worthless.

Forvendet

Alfrescian
Loyal
hi there

1. bro, have you overlook my favourite, zorro monkey-faced?
2. the better, betterer, betterest thing.
3. equally clueless, useless, worthless.

LSS and VB happily relax one corner drinking with Equalisation after hearing H-BT to be contested by SDP. Relax also sure win. But anyway, better than no contest, walkover.

Equalisation

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
LSS and VB happily relax one corner drinking with Equalisation after hearing H-BT to be contested by SDP. Relax also sure win. But anyway, better than no contest, walkover.

Sssshhhhh .... not so loud .... you kotek !!:mad:

Sekali Mrs Yong Tow Foo know, then all kena lanyak !!!:eek::oIo:

pocoyo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes, if only we have more SLs in the opposition. Her papa was a lawyer, mama a nurse. Very well brought up - very humble but independent minded gal. Lady of integrity. She won't even hurt her enemies.

I see..in fact, very impressed with her courage to go against the main stream for the sake of commoner.

ahkow

Alfrescian
Loyal
SL made a good speech on the issue pressing almost all the right buttons. I hope all Singaporeans get a chance to hear it.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I see..in fact, very impressed with her courage to go against the main stream for the sake of commoner.

Before stepping into opposition politics, she sought the opinions of trusted friends. Her dad met LTK who did a great job convincing Choon Mong that there was nothing to fear. No idea why LTK had nothing to fear! From the day I was acquainted with SL, I never had any doubts she has a mind of her own. If the establishment did something good, trust SL tp praise them. In a capsule, she does not criticise for the sake of criticism.
If only the many MIW have some of her traits ......................

pocoyo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Before stepping into opposition politics, she sought the opinions of trusted friends. Her dad met LTK who did a great job convincing Choon Mong that there was nothing to fear. No idea why LTK had nothing to fear! From the day I was acquainted with SL, I never had any doubts she has a mind of her own. If the establishment did something good, trust SL tp praise them. In a capsule, she does not criticise for the sake of criticism.

That's for sure...

ivebert

Alfrescian
Loyal

You are speaking from the perspective of a person not employed by GLC or Civil Service

Do you know how many % of Sinkies are sheeps though?

Political Apathy

Alfrescian
Loyal
You should compare her to that Foo Mee Har...SL is the million dollar diamond why FMH is the cubic zirconia who pretends to be genuine....

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
until today, I still cannot understand the role of Minister without portfolio. Isn't that a redundant job since no portfolio ?

That's a CBL post - cho bo lan. Nowhere to place him but need him to keep minister's status. This chap very lucky liao. Wife complained to LHL just before last GE coz of his ECA with NTUC staff. Staff got promoted to superscale leh. Upper echelon in NTUC all aware of this scandal but none got the lampar to blow the whistle. So, was removed from NTUC to become minister without portfolio. MIW rewards loyalty.

ahleebabasingaporethief

Alfrescian
Loyal
Agreed.....many cho bo lans in civil service. They are there to vote for the SCUMS IN WHITE.
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="if(typeof(jsCall)=='function'){jsCall();}else{setTimeout('jsCall()',500);}" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

Whats4

Alfrescian
Loyal
YES WE CAN DO SOMETHING. ALL OF US. JUST VOTE WISELY.
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="if(typeof(jsCall)=='function'){jsCall();}else{setTimeout('jsCall()',500);}" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

if sinkies know how to vote wisely, they wouldn't be in these predicament. :(