• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

SYLVIA LIM's Speech SHAMING MINISTERS. Watch ALL Their GUILTY Faces

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Those Millions In Wages jiak liao bee slaries are justified lah !
We need to pay these jiak liao bee more , so that :

Mas Selamat can limp his way to Johor
Took Liang How can slip by customs and return to his hometown in Muddysia while being suspected of a murder charge
Stage a super pricey YOG that nobody bothers to watch and reward it's volunteer with F1 tickets that they don't get to watch
Pay $8 for a heart by-pass operation
Import more foreigners
Order mee siam without hum
Asks if you're a stayer or quitter while his very own daughter is living in UK

Then you must be stoic while paying through your noses & screwed in the arses to buy from an expensive 'chilli craps stall'...do we really need these expensive, over-rated people to run the country. Do we really need to hear improvement to the area we live in when there is an election coming, when the rest of the years, thumbs are being twidlled, collecting salaries & doing less work. Do we need to know that the canals now are being upgraded after floods had happened and is blamed on a once in a xx number of years thing?...do we need?

We must be paying for quality & service for the money we have to fork out whether we voted or did not vote for such people and we need at an affordable price, not the price tag at the moment...it is over priced, over rated.

:mad:

ahleebabasingaporethief

Alfrescian
Loyal
Who approved the PAP bonus and Pay raise, when they performed poorly?

PostDateIcon.png
March 16th, 2011 |
PostAuthorIcon.png
Author: Contributions

money-bags-300x300.jpg
Hi there I recently read that the ministers will get something like 8 months bonus and pay increments because they “performed well “
Firstly how is this measured, if we say GDP, than the question is GDP at who’s expense?
By bringing in cheap labor to displace and depress Singaporean wages, is totally going against your employers (Singaporeans) wishes.
We (Singaporeans) being the pay masters of the government should have the “right of say” as to who and to what extent pay increment or bonuses should be given out.
The analogy here would be like someone taking an exam and then grading his OWN paper, this is totally absurd and does not make any common sense.
How can someone grade themselves and give themselves a pay raise, where many Singaporeans are made poorer.
The HDB housing lease hold prices as shot up because of poor planning
The GST made every Singaporeans poorer
Jobs and wages are depressed

So what “good performance” are we talking about here?

There should not be any pay raise or bonus, but some people should be retrenched for poor performance that directly impacted the citizens live.
Does good performance equate to Singaporeans being jobless and poorer?
The pay raise and bonus should be used to help the poor people that have been impacted by weak and failed policies.
Here’s a suggestion, the ministers salary should actually be pegged to the lowest income earners in Singapore, instead of the highest, and if they are able to move the bottom earners upwards, then the ministers pay will be adjusted accordingly.

If the ministers are only in it for the money and not for the citizens, then it is best they leave and get a job outside.

Please vote for the opposition, because it seems the PAP are “helping themselves” and telling us to be cheaper, faster and better by opening the flood gates to import cheap labor to compete for our jobs.

Vote for the opposition, for an alternative voice, before it’s too late
Trey<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="if(typeof(jsCall)=='function'){jsCall();}else{setTimeout('jsCall()',500);}" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

Whats4

Alfrescian
Loyal
all these debate is a waste of time as nothing is done to stop them from hiking their own salary. :mad::mad::mad:

ahleebabasingaporethief

Alfrescian
Loyal
all these debate is a waste of time as nothing is done to stop them from hiking their own salary. :mad::mad::mad:

YES WE CAN DO SOMETHING. ALL OF US. JUST VOTE WISELY.
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="if(typeof(jsCall)=='function'){jsCall();}else{setTimeout('jsCall()',500);}" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

moolightaffairs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
ministar job not about making money, its about taking care of people. :oIo: but after taking high pay, they have to justify high pay by sucking more from people. :oIo:

corruption? those business owned by MPs never benefit from their political career? they just need to declare to PM thats all. doubt there is any action from the PMO to make sure they is no conflict of interest when giving out gov contracts. like one formal samster here said: its leegalized corruption!!!!

只许官家放火,不许白姓点灯!

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't think they are one bit guilty. Chief Sitting Bullshit is behind them. They have looked at the Japs now and told themselves they have to learn to be stoic to withstand criticism from the peasantry about their obscene pay. Meanwhile, peasants are expected to be stoic to give their lives to the country while they plunder, and desist from complaining and grumbling about occasional floods that wet yr feet and not take away yr families, properties or lives.

middaydog

Alfrescian
Loyal
We need to pay these jiak liao bee more , so that :
_
_
Asks if you're a stayer or quitter while his very own daughter is living in UK

nothing wrong with that what _

asker : you're a stayer or quitter ?
answerer : I ? I quit long time liow, now I go UK.
asker : UK good what, my dorter also there, send her my regard hor !:biggrin:

wizard

Alfrescian
Loyal
I admit i dun have to strength, zeal and courage to join the opposition.

And i thank you and pay my respect you Sylvia Lim..

( I do my little part by putting up the videa in my facebook, by voting for opposition if i ever have the chance and convincing anther 2 to do it..)

Thank you Mdm,

For the PAP, you can only threaten me with punishment but too bad you cannot get real respect from me. You want fake respect, go to your grassroots and RCs..