• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Superman Grab driver earn $912 driving 24 hr non stop

bushtucker

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
that's the problem with these ride sharing companies. they do not regulate their drivers to have plenty of rest before starting work.

please do not endanger the lives of other motorists, pedestrians and other road users.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is such a joke. Driving 24 hours straight is like driving after drinking alcohol leh.

This bastard needs to be identified and jailed!

LaoTze

Alfrescian
Loyal

He do this like GCT on LKY and Arseloon, he be making millions a year.
And can tiew and kann and fuck the stupid sinkies aresholes up high high waiting for PAPs to tiew to kann to fuck

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Thanks to PAP, sinkies can earn $1000 a day each day without needing a university degree. Majulah PAP!

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Grab should be censored and penalised for allowing drivers to do that. Endangering other road users by allowing such unsafe practices.

Not just grab. I am also aware alot of security guards doing 24 hrs duty too. Just to make end meets.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Not just grab. I am also aware alot of security guards doing 24 hrs duty too. Just to make end meets.

What are you talking about?

Good Grab drivers can make $1000 a day. That sort of income would make him eligible to join the elite country clubs that I am part of.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What are you talking about?

Good Grab drivers can make $1000 a day. That sort of income would make him eligible to join the elite country clubs that I am part of.

Wat talking ? Work 24hrs a day and u still think he got time for recreation activities. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal
A study shows that moderate sleep deprivation produces impairments equivalent to those of alcohol intoxication.

After 17 to 19 hours without sleep, performance was equivalent or worse than that of a blood alcohol concentration (BAC) level of 0.05 percent.

LTA...plse prosecute this GRAB driver.

rambo22

Alfrescian
Loyal
A study shows that moderate sleep deprivation produces impairments equivalent to those of alcohol intoxication.

After 17 to 19 hours without sleep, performance was equivalent or worse than that of a blood alcohol concentration (BAC) level of 0.05 percent.

LTA...plse prosecute this GRAB driver.