• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Subhas Anandan

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I tot in sgp laws you are guilty unless proven innocent?

A good lawyer should take all kinds of cases guilty or innocent!

If you want to talk about morals you shouldn't be a lawyer!

Try social work instead. That is why lawyers are not respected in the states. They are all scumbags. Fame? More like notoriety instead!

I don't think so. It is only true for molest cases. Once a woman say you molest her, you have to prove to the police and judge that you are innocent. Otherwise, you sure kanna.

What law is that?

:o:o

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
yo. If you have been able to read some of my posts, you would have known that I am a Buddhist.

I often make fun of Teekee and God as well but I do not agree with your picture making fun of Jesus Christ.

Do take them down. Cheers!

dude , im just only aiming at this teekee ..hope you are not feeling uncomfortable with the long haired gay picture . anyway since you talk to me nicely , i will only dump the one will the buddha picture . As for that angmo gay , i will still whack him ...no mercy from me :wink:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
shoutloud ...where is the edit ? cant find it . something wrong with sammyboy again ?