• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Stock Market Is Crashing

Maximilian Chua-Heng

Alfrescian
Loyal
SMLJ crashing? The ST Index was virtually unchanged these 2 days. :rolleyes:

But here's a video for those who think it's crashing... :biggrin:

<iframe title="YouTube video player" class="youtube-player" type="text/html" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/ppf6mPM919I" frameborder="0" allowFullScreen></iframe>

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
To me... all markets link.... If One die... most like the other die...... btw, I wonder what kind of news?? Might be the Moscow bombing....:p

The Spore market may be in for some uncertainty this year.

1) Spore's richest man(aka last leaf) may up the lorry

2) PAP may do badly in the elections

This will not effect the US market :smile:

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

I think US market will either go sideways this years or ramp up significantly. Frankly I am hoping for the former. If the latter happens, next year would be a very very bad year for stocks.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

In addition, if Nathan goes, and his replacement is beaten by a neutral chap, that would be the best case scenario.

Watchman

Alfrescian
Loyal
372.gif