• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

she asked me a stupid question

gsbslut

Stupidman
Loyal
she said she is too lazy to bathe and asked if there's a washing machine that she can put herself in and automatically bathe and dry her.

KNN. :cautious::mad:

realDonaldTrump

Alfrescian
Loyal
ask her back, "do u swallow, is there a washing machine that you can put your dickie in and automatically bathe and clean him"

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
she said she is too lazy to bathe and asked if there's a washing machine that she can put herself in and automatically bathe and dry her.

KNN. :cautious::mad:

aiyah...............if the woman is a sexbomb.............you'll offer to be the washing machine lah............then concentrate the water jets between the legs...........

gsbslut

Stupidman
Loyal
@iamnobody ...
pardon me asking... how both of you can end up sharing a flat.. ? :geek:
she's a divorcee ( or in the process i not sure ). so she needed a place to put up so I offer her to stay at my place and she says when things settle down in her life, she will find a place and move out