• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Steffychun to bend over and lick her own perineum

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Eat josstick and candle wax sibeh boring leh. Got anything more powderful? Why no fuck or KNNBCCB kind of greetings? That will be more appropriate in SBF.

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Leongsam do not like chowcheebye steffychunnycunt being bbq

Leongsam do not like chowcheebye steffychunnycunt being bbq

First see him doing mutual wanking with chowcheebye steffychuunycunt

Well done. I have added to your points.

to

steffychun said:
I was just teaching escher how not to swear so much.

Leongsam in a 69 wanking postition to stinking cunt chow cheebye steffychun
And trying to do a gang fuck with his darling chow cheebye steffychunnycunt on me via

Leongsam said:
Dear escher,

You have received an infraction at Sam's Alfresco Coffee - The most Offensive and Politically Incorrect Forum ever!.

Reason: Rude
-------
Terrible sinkie behaviour you are a disgrace
-------

This infraction is worth 2 point(s) and may result in restricted access until it expires. Serious infractions will never expire.

Original Post:
[post]1758691[/post]
Knnccb Should just get some ah nehs to flip her fucking car with her still inside.

Burn that flipped over car,
With her inside.

And when the fire going good and strong,
Toss that bitch steffychun on it to bbq her to a fucking cheebye crisp

All the best,
Sam's Alfresco Coffee - The most Offensive and Politically Incorrect Forum ever!

Why is tossing that bitch to burn on a car such a disgrace?
And what is rude about that?

Who the fuck are you to judge what a disgrace is when you bleating hosannas to that smear of shit on sole of shoe LKY much of the time?

BLEATING HOSANNAS TO PAP IS A HUNDRED TIMES MORE DISGRACEFUL.

ok OK OK i ACCEPT

Hang that bitch chow cheebye steffychunnycunt with piano wire from lamp post
Do not toss that bitch on a burning car
Do not add to the haze

Just string that bitch up with piano wire from lamp post

Jar Jar Binks

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: Leongsam do not like chowcheebye steffychunnycunt being bbq

I demand more of such "shit" and trolls = increase in traffic. Nothing else matters to me.

Last edited:

Lionheart

Alfrescian
Loyal
Eat josstick and candle wax sibeh boring leh. Got anything more powderful? Why no fuck or KNNBCCB kind of greetings? That will be more appropriate in SBF.

choncbybin KNNBPCB from I H P famous slogan
this is most appropriate for your fuck face bin ...enjoy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Leongsam do not like chowcheebye steffychunnycunt being bbq

Kanne na bu chow cheebye steffychuunycunt

fuck your mother chow cheebye and go gorak your perineum with a fucking cactus you cheebye bitch

Go do your suiciding like Todd

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
When steffychun first reached 700 points, i.e. Inf status and able to infract, he infracted a whole host of non-disruptive forummers, including zhihau. :eek:

That's why I strongly suspect that he is PAP IB + fake opposition supporter + fake gongkia. :biggrin:

I've always said that steffychun is PAP IB. He sometimes tries to hide his real identity by making some vague pro-WP comments, but his Pappy tail keeps peeking out.

methink

Alfrescian
Loyal
I've always said that steffychun is PAP IB. He sometimes tries to hide his real identity by making some vague pro-WP comments, but his Pappy tail keeps peeking out.

I noticed that too. This doggie stuffychute is usually in the night shift. I believe doggie is working full time with ISD or some gahmen dept.

Sometime back when I exposed doggie's tail, doggie went into hiding for many months. Then back on the night shift! Now still doing the night duties if you haven't noticed.

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Fucking filthy PAP moral degenerate waiting to correct my swearing as if he/she a fucking moral compass.
His/her mind stinks more than a rotten septic unflushed public toilet bowl.

He or she never mind.

Either way still got perineum to lick.
Either way still got that si fart loon.

And got lor mo as well , probably one that I fucked and send into multiple orgasm.

Chowcheebye steffychun

tiew lai lomo lang chow hi

tiew lai sifart hoi far.

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Guess what!

Chowcheebye steffychunnycunt gave me yet another of her cheebye cunty vibration via a pm to me

steffychun said:
Dear escher,

You have received a warning at Sam's Alfresco Coffee - The most Offensive and Politically Incorrect Forum ever!.

Reason:
-------
Rude

stop swearing
-------

Original Post:
[post]1760343[/post]

Fucking filthy PAP moral degenerate waiting to correct my swearing as if he/she a fucking moral compass.

He or she never mind.

And got lor mo as well , probably one that I fucked and send into multiple orgasm.

Chowcheebye steffychun

tiew lai sifart hoi far.

Warnings serve as a reminder to you of the forum's rules, which you are expected to understand and follow.

All the best,
Sam's Alfresco Coffee - The most Offensive and Politically Incorrect Forum ever!

As I said before

He or she never mind.

Chowcheebye steffychun

tiew lai sifart hoi far.

fuck your mother chow cheebye and go gorak your perineum with a fucking cactus you cheebye bitch

I will not bother anymore with this chowcheebye steffychun be she a cunt or be he a towgay

Either way, steffychun going into my ignore list and be hello kittied there

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Who is your master? REVEAL B4 IT IS TOO LATE :biggrin:

Not important which of the PAP maggots cockroaches steffychun report to.
They all the same.
Fucking filthy slimey maggots out to enrich themselves by fucking and screwing sinkies

Steffychun getting crumbs from them. Not even in the league of those sharpening sharpening knives for the big big hooting
afte LKY become a fucking corpse

As I said before

He or she never mind.

Chowcheebye steffychun

tiew lai sifart hoi far.

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
amusing to get another infraction from PAP IB steffychunnycunt.

She should take a durian and shaft that into her mother cunt for not aborting her

And take another 2 durians and stuff that into her cunt and perineum.
As even if she used ten paper bags on her head, no way I will want to fuck her and show her the pleasure of my cock stroking in and out of her cunt or her arsehole.
I have better people to fuck any time, including steffychunnycunt mother and aunties who beg and beg me to screw them.