• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Steffychun to bend over and lick her own perineum

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
steffychun said:
Dear escher,

You have received a warning at Sam's Alfresco Coffee - The most Offensive and Politically Incorrect Forum ever!.

Reason:
-------
Rude

tone down your swearing
-------

Original Post:
[post]1758177[/post]
Send LKY, then he suffers en route and they have to charter a plane for him

Anything to bring forward the day when smear of shit on sole of shoe LKY get to be a fucking corpse is welcomed

Warnings serve as a reminder to you of the forum's rules, which you are expected to understand and follow.

All the best,
Sam's Alfresco Coffee - The most Offensive and Politically Incorrect Forum ever!

What the fuck Steffychun sending me the above kind of rubbish?

Steffychun should bend over and lick her own perineum instead of giving me her kind of cheebye messages

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
What the fuck Steffychun sending me the above kind of rubbish?

Steffychun should bend over and lick her own perineum instead of giving me her kind of cheebye messages
this moniker is secretly in love with you

jw5

Loyal
When steffychun first reached 700 points, i.e. Inf status and able to infract, he infracted a whole host of non-disruptive forummers, including zhihau. :eek:

That's why I strongly suspect that he is PAP IB + fake opposition supporter + fake gongkia. :biggrin:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
When steffychun first reached 700 points, i.e. Inf status and able to infract, he infracted a whole host of non-disruptive forummers, including zhihau. :eek:

That's why I strongly suspect that he is PAP IB + fake opposition supporter + fake gongkia. :biggrin:

Steffy also frequently posts crap from SAF, Mindef. :rolleyes:

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset

i recall a big fight between steffychun and mbsslots....how did it end? peace treaty signed?

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Oh no, does that mean he is not a fake gongkia, but a real one? :biggrin:

Hope there is no peace treaty, hehehehehehe............................ :biggrin::biggrin:

i also hope so no peace treaty....that steffychun Dan is really a stupid egg. :biggrin:

Last edited:

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
escher needs to type more than just swear words

escher, you heard that? I remember i was once like you until the forum owner gave me an infraction of 60,000 points. I never look back ever since. Look at me now. Soft spoken and well liked by fellow peers here. The infraction will last for a year and i m still serving my term. I deeply regret what i have done in the past. I would like to take this opportunity to thank Leongsam for enlightening me. For that, I thank you Sir. And last but not least, Leongsam! Go give dogs fuck! :oIo::kma::biggrin:

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
escher, you heard that? I remember i was once like you until the forum owner gave me an infraction of 60,000 points. I never look back ever since. Look at me now. Soft spoken and well liked by fellow peers here. The infraction will last for a year and i m still serving my term. I deeply regret what i have done in the past. I would like to take this opportunity to thank Leongsam for enlightening me. For that, I thank you Sir. And last but not least, Leongsam! Go give dogs fuck! :oIo::kma::biggrin:
i jist love IHP :biggrin:....