• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Steffychun to bend over and lick her own perineum

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
There was once I asked the question "What makes the family think that they are exceptional?"

Steffychun replied "LHY is not exceptional." :eek:

That's another reason why I think he is PAP IB cum fake opposition supporter cum fake (or real) gongkia. :biggrin:

Interesting....need to activate secret police to whack him up?

jw5

Loyal
by the way jw5, have you seen a clone infracting and zapping his own clone..??? i still wonder why does that happen?

so that you will not think that it's his clone mah.................
but sometimes it may be that they are not clones but the infractor/zapper simply detests the infractee/zappee ............ :biggrin:

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
so that you will not think that it's his clone mah.................
but sometimes it may be that they are not clones but the infractor/zapper simply detests the infractee/zappee ............ :biggrin:

infract has lost its meaning ever since that Leongsam abolish the effect..:biggrin:

Lionheart

Alfrescian
Loyal
Interesting....need to activate secret police to whack him up?

you really believe that intellectual flop JW5 ?
you should get your mob to lynch him and teach him a lesson NOT to mess up forummers here!
kopiuncle is LTB!!!! do you believe?
kopiuncle is Mr Seah!!! do you believe that too?
kopiuncle is Mr PAP !!! do you believe that also?

get your secret agents to track this JW5 and whack him jialat jialat for all his nonsense!!!

Lionheart

Alfrescian
Loyal
Escher cioned and patented the following classic terms....

Smear shit on sole lky.

Pappies eating joss sticks and candle wax.

Pap IBs dunk heads into toilet bowl below waterline with floating lumps of turd and flush toilet.

For all the above classics, I thank him for his contribution.
Any enemies of his are also my enemies...,
You fuck with him, you are also fucking with me.
I thank you.

fucking asshole brain less hypocrite and shithead
the gongest of the cccbye gang!!!
escher's toilet flush is special for you
eat the turds floating there and you will be escherified!!!

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
no lah...sinkieland also got...quite tasty if you use Angka prawns..:biggrin:

Kns now I know what you talking I went to google. This is common stuff in my home my maid cook this very well learn from my sister. Must use those big white pinkish prawns. Tomato ketchup with chinese wine and a little black soya sauce. This I no need to go outside eat. I am sure I've even posted photos in here before.

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Kns now I know what you talking I went to google. This is common stuff in my home my maid cook this very well learn from my sister. Must use those big white pinkish prawns. Tomato ketchup with chinese wine and a little black soya sauce. This I no need to go outside eat. I am sure I've even posted photos in here before.

i just found a youtube video on how to make...see my other thread...:biggrin:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
i just found a youtube video on how to make...see my other thread...:biggrin:

I was wrong, maid just corrected me - oil, prawns, garlic, cut chilli, sugar, salt, dark soya, all done under big fire. After smell out throw in a little hua-teow wine.

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
I was wrong, maid just corrected me - oil, prawns, garlic, cut chilli, sugar, salt, dark soya, all done under big fire. After smell out throw in a little hua-teow wine.

yep yep,,,i think if add chili padi, it will give a nice spicy aroma...u forgot hoisin sauce..:biggrin:

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Escher cioned and patented the following classic terms....

Smear shit on sole lky.

Pappies eating joss sticks and candle wax.

Pap IBs dunk heads into toilet bowl below waterline with floating lumps of turd and flush toilet.

For all the above classics, I thank him for his contribution.
Any enemies of his are also my enemies...,
You fuck with him, you are also fucking with me.
I thank you.

I am happy to walk with you.

In the days or weeks to come, I will fly back to yum seng with you and others
And to high 5s and sing and dance on the table tops and the streets

And to yum seng again when we see those PAP bastards swinging from piano wires from lamp posts
And their fucking cheebye cunt steffychun be swinging from piano wire too
Exposing her cunt and perineum to all who can stand the sight of that chow cheebye