• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Steady lah, say netizens after rider gives woman a piece of his mind when she alleged

SNTCK

Alfrescian
Loyal
A video of a motorcyclist arguing with a woman who filmed him after allegedly jaywalking in Senkang Compassvale Crescent has gone viral recently.

The clip was posted on All Singapore Stuff, and has become a talking point among netizens.

It shows a the rider arguing with the woman in Chinese after a near-accident.

The rider tells the woman that she was jaywalking.

He can be heard saying, "Come I help you call the police? What you want to tell them? You cross the road and then say I don't know the rules."

He then calls the police to explain to them that he nearly got into an accident because the woman had crossed without checking for oncoming traffic."

He also explains that he does not want the police to come to the scene as it is a small matter, but wants to inform them about the incident as the woman was allegedly making a big fuss.

After the call ends, he argues with the woman in Chinese.

The following is a translation of the conversation between them:

Man: Your turn to call the police la. Call la. I already called. You don't dare to call?

Woman: You wait here, you scolded me just now.

Man: You go back to your country if you want your rules. Yes I am scolding you. Did the road I was turning out from have a zebra crossing? You did not even look before crossing the road.

Woman: I was already crossing the road.

Man: Crossing my foot ah.

Woman: So you are still scolding me now?

Man: You did not even bother to look left and right before crossing. Lucky I saw you and stopped. If I did not see you I would have hit you.

The man then turns to his bike, which prompts the woman to ask, "Why are you leaving? Haven't you called the police?"

Man: I called them already. Now your turn to call. You ask them to come down la.

Woman: I will be waiting here

Man: Wait what? Wait your mother la

Woman: You don't leave.

Man: Yes film me. Film and put on the internet.

Woman: Sure I will definitely do it.

Man: We will see who is right and wrong

The man then explains that the woman crossed at a non-zebra crossing spot and that he had the right of way.

He then sarcastically welcomes her to Singapore, before showing the middle finger and muttering a vulgar phrase.

Most netizens who commented on the video praised the rider for calmly handling the situation and giving the woman a piece of his mind.

http://www.stomp.com.sg/singapore-s...ter-rider-gives-woman-piece-his-mind-when-she

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Steady lah, say netizens after rider gives woman a piece of his mind when she all

Alamak, the police got no time for such small matter. No one got injured but the rider surely pissed off by the woman who did the elephant walk as if she owns the road. Typical case daily in Geylang. You can vomit blood to encounter the tiongs jay walking in that area as if Geylang belongs to their country.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Steady lah, say netizens after rider gives woman a piece of his mind when she all

Alamak, the police got no time for such small matter. No one got injured but the rider surely pissed off by the woman who did the elephant walk as if she owns the road. Typical case daily in Geylang. You can vomit blood to encounter the tiongs jay walking in that area as if Geylang belongs to their country.

Singapore belongs to them, for we must welcome our COMRADES from China...last time, we were suppose to shoot them, for they were communists.....we are now the 'communists'....the rotting CORE.

Why the rider waste his time & breathe with the woman? just knock her off the face of this earth, it will reduce one BREEDER, who will continue her type of behaviour...

ginbitchy

Alfrescian
Loyal

I believe if he was coming out from a car park, there would be a stop line.

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal

Singapore belongs to them, for we must welcome our COMRADES from China...last time, we were suppose to shoot them, for they were communists.....we are now the 'communists'....the rotting CORE.

Why the rider waste his time & breathe with the woman? just knock her off the face of this earth, it will reduce one BREEDER, who will continue her type of behaviour...

In sinkie land, when you hit a pedestrian, the TP will surely latch on to your arse like a bull dog, no let go until satisfied you not at fault. The rider very wise to roast the woman for jay walking but he forgot some women can be very unreasonable even they are in the wrong. You can vomit blood to argue with them.

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal

Once upon a time, LKY jailed every commie sympathiser or even a hardcore commie he could find in sinkie land. Today, the landscape is totally unbelievable. It seems there are more commie tiongs roaming every where in the island than there are native sinkies. They are running businesses like as if sinkie land is a city within China.

Difficult to believe it until you step into the shopping malls in Chinatown and it is frightening. How can pappies allow the commies to run free and wild like ants in the island?

Next, you step into Little India and the same scenario is repeated. Here, the ah nehs are everywhere but few tiongs around. What has happend to sinkie land?

beegs

Alfrescian
Loyal

once upon a time, lky jailed every commie sympathiser or even a hardcore commie he could find in sinkie land. Today, the landscape is totally unbelievable. It seems there are more commie tiongs roaming every where in the island than there are native sinkies. They are running businesses like as if sinkie land is a city within china.

Difficult to believe it until you step into the shopping malls in chinatown and it is frightening. How can pappies allow the commies to run free and wild like ants in the island?

Next, you step into little india and the same scenario is repeated. Here, the ah nehs are everywhere but few tiongs around. What has happend to sinkie land?

very true,ft litter our place and blame us.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Once upon a time, LKY jailed every commie sympathiser or even a hardcore commie he could find in sinkie land. Today, the landscape is totally unbelievable. It seems there are more commie tiongs roaming every where in the island than there are native sinkies. They are running businesses like as if sinkie land is a city within China.

Difficult to believe it until you step into the shopping malls in Chinatown and it is frightening. How can pappies allow the commies to run free and wild like ants in the island?

Next, you step into Little India and the same scenario is repeated. Here, the ah nehs are everywhere but few tiongs around. What has happend to sinkie land?

I still remember vividly, once upon a time, not so long ago, I stepped into one of the communist's bank here, the one & only. Outside it was decked with huge cascading red banners & across too proclaiming the EAST IS RED & into the lobby, a huge portrait of the BOSS - Mao Ze Dong & his comrades of the long march....they were giving out copies of the RED BOOK..which I decline to take, for this was offensive documents & can get me arrested outside....( now it is worth a.....)

I have to scan the horizon carefully as I step out of the bank, the reason I had to go in was ( not that LAM , guiness stout advert quote though) was to do banking for an elderly relative...for there are "secret service" people watching in plain clothes to see of you are a communist's sympathiser...

Now, they roam our land....& what a difference the day make...for money...we can sell anything...aren't hey still COMMUNISTS?...but they are now comrades...our dear brothers & sisters...more emphasise on the "SISTERS"...our our Mother land....:rolleyes:

Unrepented

Alfrescian
Loyal

Woman was believed to be cycling "across" the main road.

Cyclist are not to cycle "across" the road.

If she thinks she is a "pedestrian", she do not have the right of way if she is not on the zebra crossing.

Even if the biker stopped before turning into the main road........it's a matter of timing, where the woman may have just started here crossing without checking for on coming traffic.

I believe if he was coming out from a car park, there would be a stop line.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Woman was believed to be cycling "across" the main road.

Cyclist are not to cycle "across" the road.

If she thinks she is a "pedestrian", she do not have the right of way if she is not on the zebra crossing.

Even if the biker stopped before turning into the main road........it's a matter of timing, where the woman may have just started here crossing without checking for on coming traffic.

It is often people cycle across pedestrian lights...pedestrian crossings & now we even have the nuisance in motorised cycles, the fast moving ones, the slower ones driven but those equally old fogger...all of which, if you are not alert, can give you a nasty bumped.

The rider should just knock the woman...& stop arguing....one less menace, would do us good.

RiderV3

Alfrescian
Loyal

It's all about the money, you don't see it coming?

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I thought the police already inform the public not to use their 999 number :smile:

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal

Both should go back to their country.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I thought the police already inform the public not to use their 999 number :smile:

You got this wrong...when you see a 999 prefix number called...don't answer....not use 999...only, robbers use 999 to call you...then again..ha ha ha ha...."to call or not to call"??...& erase the mental picture of "999" hiding in the "1777"... ha ha ha