• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Sri Lanka Easter Sunday terror attacks at churches and hotels

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I think your kind is under surveillance. Just a matter of time b4 u reveal your true self.

Tats y i ask u to go report to the authority. Y no guts. Talk so much. Talk big here for wat? See who up lorry. Tink tink tink...i say fuck u!:whistling:

Last edited:

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tats y i ask u to go report to the authority. Y no guts. Talk so much. Talk big here for wat? See who up lorry. Tink tink tink...i say fuck u!:whistling:
U also talk big. Report or not up to Me. Anyway u and yr Gimp sprout more shit than me. And as I said , I have proven the hypocrisy of u and yr kind. And I am right. So u have lost n just throwing tantrums. So please go find comfort with your Gimp and get paid from him. Tat is the only joy u will get.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
U also talk big. Report or not up to Me. Anyway u and yr Gimp sprout more shit than me. And as I said , I have proven the hypocrisy of u and yr kind. And I am right. So u have lost n just throwing tantrums. So please go find comfort with your Gimp and get paid from him. Tat is the only joy u will get.

Like wat u chinese say...u prove wat. Prove ki Tua Lan! If u got Lan, go report now. Dont beat abt the bush like one CAQ!

Whos throwing tantrums. Day in day out CB mouth keep repeating same trash. I challenge u go report to the authority and and tell them wat u posted here i.e. we Muslims are terrorist and sympathiser. Go report lah CCB! Hide behind the screen for fuck

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
Like wat u chinese say...u prove wat. Prove ki Tua Lan! If u got Lan, go report now. Dont beat abt the bush like one CAQ!

Whos throwing tantrums. Day in day out CB mouth keep repeating same trash. I challenge u go report to the authority and and tell them wat u posted here i.e. we Muslims are terrorist and sympathiser. Go report lah CCB! Hide behind the screen for fuck
U also hiding behind the screen....n u must really be hurt about the truth I said about u..guess I really hit a nerve...glad to know I am driving u nuts. Go to your Gimp and get paid. Tat will cheer u up.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
U also hiding behind the screen....n u must really be hurt about the truth I said about u..guess I really hit a nerve...glad to know I am driving u nuts. Go to your Gimp and get paid. Tat will cheer u up.

U can say wat u like. Ur own cb mouth. Keep saying u speak the truth. OK. Then why dont go report to the authority and tell the truth i.e. we Muslims are terrorist and sympathisers. Simple as ABC right? Why keep repeating and telling me same trash? Really CAQ. :FU: Now u can Fuck Off!:poop:

As usual u can have ur last say. No more talking to u...

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
U can say wat u like. Ur own cb mouth. Keep saying u speak the truth. OK. Then why dont go report to the authority and tell the truth i.e. we Muslims are terrorist and sympathisers. Simple as ABC right? Why keep repeating and telling me same trash? Really CAQ. :FU: Now u can Fuck Off!:poop:

As usual u can have ur last say. No more talking to u...
Yes go to your Gimp n get paid as you have run with your tail between your legs to your Gimp. Tat is the only consolation u have

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This is a horrific act of terrorism. 300 innocent people were killed in the bomb blasts and as many as 500 people were injured. At least 39 foreigners were among the dead.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This is a horrific act of terrorism. 300 innocent people were killed in the bomb blasts and as many as 500 people were injured. At least 39 foreigners were among the dead.

Just calling it 'terrorism' is disingenuous. :wink:

giphy.gif

Meanwhile... in Germany...

49ls5xrjnst21.png

But I'm sure 'the motives are unclear' or 'this has nothing to do with Islam' eh? :roflmao:

Ang4MohTrump

Alfrescian
Loyal
Huat or not? They hit kenna the perfect target Chow Ang Moh!

https://www.asiaone.com/world/asos-...povlsen-loses-three-children-sri-lanka-blasts

Asos billionaire Anders Holch Povlsen loses three children in Sri Lanka blasts

PHOTO: Instagram/almashpovlsen

The Straits Times

Apr 22, 2019

Facebook Twitter google_plus
Email

LONDON - Danish billionaire Anders Holch Povlsen, the largest stakeholder in the popular British online clothing retailer Asos.com, has lost three of his four children in the Sri Lanka attacks, the BBC reported on Monday (April 22).
The BBC confirmed the news, which was also reported by the Danish media, citing a spokesman.

The company said it was unable to provide more details to the BBC at this time and asked for the family's privacy to be respected.

According to the BBC, one of Mr Povlsen's children had posted a photo on Instagram just days ago that was geo-tagged Sri Lanka.

Read also

Sri Lanka explosions: Suicide bomber queued at hotel buffet then unleashed devastation
Mr Povlsen, 46, owns the Danish fashion firm Bestseller, the biggest investor in Asos. According to the New York Times, he is also the largest landowner in Scotland.
At least 290 people, including 39 tourists, have been killed in the coordinated blasts at churches and luxury hotels on Easter Sunday, the worst violence Sri Lanka has seen since the end of a civil war a decade ago.
3 x små ferie basser

This article was first published in The Straits Times. Permission required for reproduction.

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
NEGOMBO, Sri Lanka — The little room could hold no more grief.
All day Monday, through the steamy heat, mourners quietly stepped inside and paused in front of a sealed coffin containing what was left of Sneha Savindi Fernando.
Sneha was standing in line for communion at Easter Mass on Sunday when she was blown apart. She was 11.
“Why did you leave me?” her grandmother cried, sitting in front of the coffin and rubbing its sides, the anguish tight in her hands. “There are so many bad people in the world. Why kill the innocents?”
It was a question all of Sri Lanka was asking.

Yes, why indeed ?

What do the radical islamist terrorists want to achieve by killing innocent people ?

Last edited:

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sri Lanka should do what Myanmar did by kicking all Muslims out of their country or like China just jail them.

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
Christians now love to stand with towelhead for whatever reason. No sympathy
Not true. Christians in the ME really fear the towel heads. They just don't have anyone of authority to speak out for them. Because the perpetrators are treated as victims n perpetrators rights are the in thing.