• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Sri Lanka Easter Sunday terror attacks at churches and hotels

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
If u want to talk about numbers? OK if i can show proof USA kill far far far more innocent lives than those terrorists? How? U apologise here?
Than why mudslimes migrate to USA? It's infidel land. Wat about Isis etc killings? Wat about Saddam Hussein? Wat about Iran during the revolution? Wat about Christians In the ME? Those numbers are much higher than what the USA has done. And this Sri Lanka bombings. What has those Christians have to do with the USA?

Wayne Piew

Alfrescian
Loyal
1555990630715.png

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This is the power of the Libtards... mudslimes they call Muslims. Guess the C word is now out of bounds

When school children public places gunned down by non muslims they are known as derange killer... teenagers lah. But if "muslim" committed same, they are known as terrorists! Huh?

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Read the NT. U get the answer. And yr kind did say Jesus is not God and Christians are infidels. More infidels than even mudslime extremists. So I answer you for what?

When u asked me question, most of the time i answered. U can check tons of my post to u. Why u ask me to go read NT? I no xtian. U are. U ought to know the answer. Wats stopping u? Unless unless......:roflmao: A simple yes or no....and u go here and tere round about

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
When u asked me question, most of the time i answered. U can check tons of my post to u. Why u ask me to go read NT? I no xtian. U are. U ought to know the answer. Wats stopping u? Unless unless......:roflmao: A simple yes or no....and u go here and tere round about

Why should I tell u? U not Christian. And I asked if Allah is same as Christian God. U keep quiet too.

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
When school children public places gunned down by non muslims they are known as derange killer... teenagers lah. But if "muslim" committed same, they are known as terrorists! Huh?
Alot of the Media just used the word terrorist.. they always omit the Muslim world. So it benefits your kind. So wat u complaining about?

rushifa666

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not true. Christians in the ME really fear the towel heads. They just don't have anyone of authority to speak out for them. Because the perpetrators are treated as victims n perpetrators rights are the in thing.

Look at christichurch. Look at the illegals. The west love harbouring them. The crazy left is trying to court them. Its like 911 didnt happen

rushifa666

Alfrescian
Loyal
Than why mudslimes migrate to USA? It's infidel land. Wat about Isis etc killings? Wat about Saddam Hussein? Wat about Iran during the revolution? Wat about Christians In the ME? Those numbers are much higher than what the USA has done. And this Sri Lanka bombings. What has those Christians have to do with the USA?
They are all hypocrites. Talk about superiority but crawl to the west like cockroach. Then once get strong they start killing

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
would that not point to removing religious leaders from the equation being better for everyone?
Definitely. Where did these clerics come from? You seek guidance only from god.
Priests, mullahs, clerics make you serve them and their religion.

Three fundamental beliefs - Religion is irrelevant

2:62 Indeed, those who trust, and those proclaimed to be guided, and the supporters and the Sobe’ans - any of them who trust God and the hereafter and do the deeds of virtuousness - thus for them the rewards by their Lord - and there shall be no fear over them - and they will not grieve.

Last edited: