• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Sri Lanka Easter Sunday terror attacks at churches and hotels

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Pot calling the kettle black. U and yr Gimp are sing with one song blaming others for all issues. N of course non stop rubbish being sprouted by u yr Gimp. U feel hurt when the truth about u is being said?

Seow lang. Y shld i feel hurt? I m just telling u to report to the authority since u claimed i m a terrorist? U r doing everyone a favour. Y ur ass still tere? Or is it u no guards to report?

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Muslims are forbudden to kill nor use violence mindlessly

2:190 You shall confront in the path of God against those who confront against you - and there shall be no aggression. Indeed God – He dislikes those who are aggressive. 2:191 And you shall confront them wherever you are confronted - and expel them from wherever they expel you - and slandering is worse than fighting. And do not confront them by the sanctioned consented decrees - unless they confront you in it. Therefore, when they confront you - you must confront them. That would be the just response for those who do not trust. 2:192 Thus - if they refrain - then, God is forgiver – merciful. 2:193 And you must confront them until there is no more slandering. And the orderly way of life is for God alone. Therefore if they refrain - thus there shall be no more hostility - except over those who are unjust.

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
Seow lang. Y shld i feel hurt? I m just telling u to report to the authority since u claimed i m a terrorist? U r doing everyone a favour. Y ur ass still tere? Or is it u no guards to report?
U are a terrorist sympathiser like most mudslimes are. That is why till date, mudslimes have done nothing against these terrorist. And these extremist have desecrated Islam more than outsiders. But outsiders are viewed as infidels not the mudslimes extremist

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Since when?

Qur'an 9. 5

[9:5] But when the sacred months expire6 slay ( confront?) those who associate others with Allah in His Divinity wherever you find them; seize them, and besiege them, and lie in wait for them. But if they repent and establish the Prayer and pay Zakah, leave them alone.7 Surely Allah is All-Forgiving, Ever-Merciful.
This translation cannot be correct as believers are forbidden to kill.

This is the believers version of ten commandments as stated in the quran

6:151Say: "Come let me recite what your Lord has forbidden for you: that you should not set up anything with Him; and do good to your parents; and do not kill your children for fear of poverty, We provide for you and for them; and do not come near immorality, what is public of it and private; and do not kill the life, as God has forbidden this, except in justice. That is what He enjoined you that you may comprehend."
6:152"And do not come near the money of the orphan, except for what is best, until he reaches his independence; and give honestly full measure and weight equitably. We do not burden a soul except with what it can bear, and if you speak then be just even if against a relative; and regarding the pledges made to God, you shall observe them. This He has enjoined you that you may remember."
6:153And this is My path, a straight one. "So follow it, and do not follow the other paths lest they divert you from His path. That is what He has enjoined you to that you may be righteous."

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
This translation cannot be correct as believers are forbidden to kill.

This is the believers version of ten commandments as stated in the quran

6:151Say: "Come let me recite what your Lord has forbidden for you: that you should not set up anything with Him; and do good to your parents; and do not kill your children for fear of poverty, We provide for you and for them; and do not come near immorality, what is public of it and private; and do not kill the life, as God has forbidden this, except in justice. That is what He enjoined you that you may comprehend."
6:152"And do not come near the money of the orphan, except for what is best, until he reaches his independence; and give honestly full measure and weight equitably. We do not burden a soul except with what it can bear, and if you speak then be just even if against a relative; and regarding the pledges made to God, you shall observe them. This He has enjoined you that you may remember."
6:153And this is My path, a straight one. "So follow it, and do not follow the other paths lest they divert you from His path. That is what He has enjoined you to that you may be righteous."
Why the terrorists don't follow these quotes?

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
How come these so called non extremists mudslimes don't launch jihad against these extremists whom they claim to be misquoting the Qur'an n not true Muslims? Aren't these extremists infidels by corrupting their religion? They seem very quiet n supportive of these infidels. But of course such actions have been the same since Islam was founded
Many muslim extremist are captured snd interogated before they can create mayhem.its just tgst its a spy v spy thing so you don't hear sbout it.

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
Many muslim extremist are captured snd interogated before they can create mayhem.its just tgst its a spy v spy thing so you don't hear sbout it.
If they are captured b4 mayhem, than there would be no terrorist attacks and we would not be having this conversation

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
U are a terrorist sympathiser like most mudslimes are. That is why till date, mudslimes have done nothing against these terrorist. And these extremist have desecrated Islam more than outsiders. But outsiders are viewed as infidels not the mudslimes extremist

U keep repeating above many times. U not tired? For once gather up ur guts n report the above post to the authority. Y dont u? Wats holding u back?

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
U keep repeating above many times. U not tired? For once gather up ur guts n report the above post to the authority. Y dont u? Wats holding u back?
It's better for your kind to launch terrorist activities. That way the other races have an excuse to eliminate the terrorist and their sympathisers like the way ah tiongs do it

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It's better for your kind to launch terrorist activities. That way the other races have an excuse to eliminate the terrorist and their sympathisers like the way ah tiongs do it

No point talk n talk so much. In the end also lppl. It wld be better u go report to the authority n tell them we muslims r terrorist as well as sympathisers. U may also bring along ur witness the like of swine babi utan JT to rpt as well. Tat will "strengthen" ur report.

Last edited:

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The terrorist are consumed with hate. They do not seek guidance from god, but only hear from their leaders.

Tat mamasan lonte is high now. Wont be able to ustand watever u post here. I may put mamasan on my ignore list. Talking cock only

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tat mamasan lonte is high now. Wont be able to ustand watever u post here. I may put mamasan on my ignore list. Talking cock only
Please do. After all I have won against yr BS Arguments. So like Ur Gimp, ignore me by all means. Just means I have debunk yr bs arguments.

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
No point talk n talk so much. In the end also lppl. It wld be better u go report to the authority n tell them we muslims r terrorist as well as sympathisers. U may also bring along ur witness the like of swine babi utan JT to rpt as well. Tat will "strengthen" ur report.
I think your kind is under surveillance. Just a matter of time b4 u reveal your true self.