• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sporeans don't smile alot!

NobleEagle

Alfrescian
Loyal
cos we're not the land of smile :biggrin:

hahaha good one

Singapore hard to smile la, standard of living so high, everything pay n pay even now when old still must continue to work after 65 then can get OUR OWN money somemore in installment plan in peanuts somemore, Singaporean girls like Gold oysters, guys to girls ratio 3:1, Singapore girls too little must turn to "overseas talent" even then also treat us as Carrotheads...you tell me la HOW TO SMILE???

High till Dry

Alfrescian
Loyal
hahaha good one

Singapore hard to smile la, standard of living so high, everything pay n pay even now when old still must continue to work after 65 then can get OUR OWN money somemore in installment plan in peanuts somemore, Singaporean girls like Gold oysters, guys to girls ratio 3:1, Singapore girls too little must turn to "overseas talent" even then also treat us as Carrotheads...you tell me la HOW TO SMILE???

kiasu, kiasi, kia bo, kia bor, kiam seap are our values. how to smile sia? haha

chuckyworld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Can you find any Sporean smiling in public today?

Smile only when i am paid million dollars doing next to nothing:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:.

Not smiling when i can hardly ill afford to catch up with all the new levy coming from the GOVT:(:(:(

I can only smile within me knowing the next day is a brand new day to look forward to:smile::smile::smile:

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
What's there to smile in Singapore? Even our leaders look so smileless,so sombre and so straight. Tell me is there a reason to smile. Prices all shot up sky high. Even the fertiliser pellets cost more! You smile at the cleaner who is your grandpa? Your grandma? Your bills go up! Your salary comes down. You lost your job. You lost everything.You see all the FTs and FWs all around you. You see them everywhere. You smile??? Tell me why should I smile? Just look at the disparities around you. Just look at the income divide.The economic divide. The generation divide. The poor and the weak are marginalised. You want to smile to that?

ANDYSIAO14

Alfrescian
Loyal
singaporeans smile only when receive free $$$ :p
other than that is where they let go their biggest dump in the toilet :biggrin: