• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

sexual chemistry eye contact

gsbslut

Stupidman
Loyal
i went to the macdonald's near my office for lunch today. then at the self ordering booth, there was a OL who was at the opposite booth. she was really really very pretty and very very attractive. so i finish ordering for my meal and went to my seat waiting for my table service. then while waiting, i use my phone to read this sammyboy forum. then i look up and oh no. she was opposite my table facing me and she was looking at me. I looked back and we had this eye contact moment where it felt really really sexual for some reason. my interest in her was obvious and to be honest i was very sure she could tell i found her very attractive as well. then she smiled at me and i smiled back, but then i didn't dare to lift up my head anymore to face her . i just quickly finished my $5 mcchicken promo meal and quickly left. very scary but she really really very very attractive and eye candy for special imagination time when I am alone in my bedroom ....

Last edited:

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
That is why sinkie women labelled local men as having no balls.if ang moh, would have strike a conversation already. And by nightfall, have her for dessert.

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
i went to the macdonald's near my office for lunch today. then at the self ordering booth, there was a OL who was at the opposite booth. she was really really very pretty and very very attractive. so i finish ordering for my meal and went to my seat waiting for my table service. then while waiting, i use my phone to read this sammyboy forum. then i look up and oh no. she was opposite my table facing me and she was looking at me. I looked back and we had this eye contact moment where it felt really really sexual for some reason. my interest in her was obvious and to be honest i was very sure she could tell i found her very attractive as well. then she smiled at me and i smiled back, but then i didn't dare to lift up my head anymore to face her . i just quickly finished my $5 mcchicken promo meal and quickly left. very scary but she really really very very attractive and eye candy for special imagination time when I am alone in my bedroom ....

You're really hopeless. No wonder your roommate buay song with you.

cockie

Alfrescian
Loyal

Stop dreaming and get back to desk and work your ass off…

VanDick

Alfrescian
Loyal

You can continue to imagine all you want in your lonely bedroom, while that very pretty OL is probably having her horny pussy pounded some other alpha male right now. Next time, grow some balls . No wonder your housemate said you are a useless man.

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal
McDonald's at Jurong East?