• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sporeans don't smile alot!

Pica_NA

Alfrescian
Loyal
when we smile, we want to smile from our heart... not any fake smile.... when our heart is tired of all the shits in our daily routine and especially from our NB government.... how to smile ?

I will smile from my heart only ...after a good bonk... after i got a few millions.... after i left sinkiland....... or... after government is changing to good (near to impossible... haiz...)...

ANDYSIAO14

Alfrescian
Loyal
i smile too :p
I will smile from my heart only ...after a good bonk...

here in spore hard but in indo with 2million ruppiah i did :p
after i got a few millions....

i wont left for other country but will go for a long holiday just to smile :p

after i left sinkiland....... or... after government is changing to good

anything is possible...
hope got the chance to feel the happiness....
life too short :p

(near to impossible... haiz...)...

zack123

Alfrescian
Loyal
Can you find any Sporean smiling in public today?

You can find many smiling faces in Happy Hospital and its vicinity where some patients have been trying to get re-admitted.

There is a special promotion currently where you will be provided with complimentary legal advice and some entertainment from a lawyer who has opted to stay there on a temporary basis.