• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Son of Founder Bak Kut Teh Sucking Our Dicks Now! Begging Us To Save His Bak Kut Teh Bizness With 30% Discount! Sales Drop By 85%!

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Please post a photo from your backyard, with the Canadian Rockies in the background.
Photo is taken from my dining nook which overlooks my backyard.

The rockies are in the background. You enlarge image over the houses on the right of the photo. Not so clear on that day.

LordElrond

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Sometimes I wonder about the phrase “fake it til you make it”

This oldman was plying his trade at Jurong West Blk 493 Coffeeshop in a small stall using same name 发起人, his stuff was good I have to say, that was 1993/1994 I don’t quite see how it was since 1978

I seriously don’t think his history is any longer than YA HUA or NG AH SIO, I don’t quite think so, such claims sometimes must be substantiated else anyone can say whatever to misrepresent, even Heneiken also use “PROBABLY” the best beer in the world
Yeah just like when I patronised the Fried kway teow stall at Tg Pagar years back... only because the sign board says “五十年代”

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hello [nayr69sg] in Calgary and [GoldenDragon] in Singapore,
Greetings from Toronto.
I have met both of you, at least twice, and I know that you are two different individuals.
I love the Canadian Rockies, and enjoyed the picturesque scenery when I hitch hiked up and down the Icefield Parkway,
and the numerous trails to many waterfalls in Banff, Lake Louise and Jasper, and in between, in August 1988.
Have a pleasant day.

LordElrond

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Hello [nayr69sg] in Calgary and [GoldenDragon] in Singapore,
Greetings from Toronto.
I have met both of you, at least twice, and I know that you are two different individuals.
I love the Canadian Rockies, and enjoyed the picturesque scenery when I hitch hiked up and down the Icefield Parkway,
and the numerous trails to many waterfalls in Banff, Lake Louise and Jasper, and in between, in August 1988.
Have a pleasant day.
Does nayr69sg or goldendragon looks like Mark Andrew Yeo then? Heehee

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Please post a photo from your backyard, with the Canadian Rockies in the background.

I went and took some shots

20200715_113305.jpg

20200715_113315.jpg

20200715_113330.jpg

20200715_113338.jpg

20200715_113422.jpg

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod

LordElrond

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Can.

In fact my parents are finally coming to Canada to do their landing as PRs next week. I sponsored them under the Parent Granparent Sponsorship program.

I use exactly the same nick on the Canada Visa immigration forum

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-i...dparents-sponsorship-2019.611761/post-8722492
Ok I ask my kids which cuntry they want to make a living then bring me over as parents. Looks like most white cuntries don’t allow non PR/citizen to buy properties from existing stock.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod

spotter542

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yes legal. You need to be above 18.

Any restrictions on quantity to purchase ?
Sillypore very slow to start this , if not it will rake in billions faster than the 2 necessary evils situated at Sentosa and Marina Bay
Well , conservative on miracle drug but not so on imported cheap labour

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Any restrictions on quantity to purchase ?
Sillypore very slow to start this , if not it will rake in billions faster than the 2 necessary evils situated at Sentosa and Marina Bay
Well , conservative on miracle drug but not so on imported cheap labour

I am not familiar with the recreational market whether there are limits on purchase. I think there should be.

But for patients who have a prescription, they are allowed to buy 30 days worth of their prescription per month. eg if their Rx is 2g/day then they are allowed to buy 60g of dried cannabis equivalent a month. For oils each LP has their own conversion rate. eg 40ml of oil = 5g or 10g etc.

Also if you have a prescription you can apply to health canada for a ACMPR grow at home licence. every 1g/day of prescription will allow you to grow 5 indoor plants or 2 outdoor. Otherwise for personal use without prescription everyone is allowed to grow 4 plants. People sometimes need a high prescription for growing cos they make clones. and baby plant is counted as 1 plant the same. So not uncommon to have people growing 30 or 60 plants. How they cram into their house I dunno man.

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/marijuana-faq-legalization-need-to-know-1.4862207

spotter542

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Paiseh to PAP cocksucker John Tan for going off topic
This thread supposed to be about some overpriced and overhyped food stall selling lousy food
I believe they are Pappies cocksuckers too
Can't they go to their MP to air their grievances ?

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Thanks for the link houses look nice. I checked NZ properties (Wellington) dunno why houses mostly built of wood and from 50s and 60s

You will be disappointed then.

Almost all the houses in Calgary are built out of wood too.

Wood frame. Then Drywall.

Concrete is expensive and with the seasons very cold then very hot can cause cracks.

But yes fire risk is very dangerous here.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Photo is taken from my dining nook which overlooks my backyard.

The rockies are in the background. You enlarge image over the houses on the right of the photo. Not so clear on that day.
yeah i can see gunung timah from the pic. plus tiga sisters? :tongue:

Last edited: