• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Some behavior on board the Legend of the Sea make me sick.

sickpuppy

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hiya everybody would like to share with you some unpleasant encounters while on my vacation on board the Legend of the Sea. Have not been on a cruse for over 10yrs and my wife decided to take a short trip. Thought it would be a pleasant trip but it turned out that the people on board really make my blood boil.

1. Dinning manners : Was sitting in the fine dinning restaurant and found out I have to share my table with a Sinkie family and an old Indo couple. Ok thats not that bad but before we could finish our dinner the children from the family were yelling and screaming and playing under the table. I got 1/2 a mind to kick them like dogs. The funny thing was their parents continued eating like nothing was happening. The next nite the Indo couple demanded to have their sitting arrangement changed to another table.

2. Food Wastage : Have anybody seen how much food they waste on their buffet? Not that its bad infact its much better than Vergo from what my wife told me. Seen a lot of them pile their plates and at the end they can't finish just left 3/4 of it and walk away. Happened to share a table with another Malaysian mom and her 2 children. Hated the son's attitude towards wastage. Everything also take a large portion take 1 or 2 spoonful and asked the waiter to clear it. When I asked if the food did not suit his taste his reply was since his dad paid for the trip he wants to taste everything onboard everytime before he leaves. The worst I saw was this Chinese woman taking a plate full of food out of the dinning area all to way to her cabin ( I think ) dripping the gravy onto the carpet floors and in the lift.

3. Cutting Line : Seen a few cases where these pinoys and chings try to act dumb and try cutting que at the roast line and buffet line

finally

4. Poolside Manners : Don't these people know that you can't bring food into the swimming pool / jacuzee? Was relaxing 1/2 way when I saw these Indian children eating beside the pool and I guess some of their food spilled into the pool turning it into another Ganges River.

I guess cruses and package holidays are not suited for me :( I used to like going for those free and easy holidays but my wife told me I was going too slow and missed out a lot of interesting sites because of too little time. When I told my wife how disgusted I felt about these people's behaviors she told me I am being too sensertive :(

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
When I told my wife how disgusted I felt about these people's behaviors she told me I am being too sensertive :(

Your wife is probably right. :biggrin:

Nah, just kidding. This is the norm nowadays. Was with little tigress at Chinatown having korean BBQ and sitting about 5 metres away was this fucktard sinkie family of 6 (elderly parents, husband/wife, maid, 1 toddler)
Throughout the whole meal, they actually allowed the kid to use the metal chopstick to bang on the metal bowl. Holy fuck, this went on and on. You can't blame the child in this case as she was only 1 or 2 years old. But the 4 fucktard adults, I really felt like punching them :o

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i don't sail with royal carribean. they ply short asian routes, and those are some of the worst routes if you just want to relax and enjoy cruising. :rolleyes:

roadrunner

Alfrescian
Loyal
We're fighting a losing battle with these idiots, you can run but you can't hide it seems & it's even worst on a cruise! The current generation of Singaporeans & Asians in general seem to have lost their manners. It's no better in the West & Angmo countries unless you meet the elderly generation.

I hope you left a comment or complaint with the cruise director, if you don't they'll never do anything about it. Regarding food wastage, maybe they should charge them for not finishing the food.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
whites exhibit disgusting anti-social, inconsiderate and horrendous dining behaviors too. they are usually those who shop at walmart, dine in hometown buffets, live in filthy lots and drive gas guzzling trucks. they don't have real jobs or businesses, and they live on welfare. but i don't expect these losers to pay usd599 and roundtrip airfare for a 7-day cruise. most of the time, the roundtrip airfare and 1-night hotel stay will deter them from exploiting a fire sale on a cruise, sometimes as low as usd299 for a 7-day cruise in the caribbean. these white trash losers are confined geographically by the range of their worn out trucks and limited gas money. in other words, you seldom see them on cruises, especially the higher end ones. of course, you may see these rednecks sometimes on cheap cruises like carnival and royal caribbean, due to the fact that some drive all the way from 'bama, georgia or the florida panhandle to fort lauderdale for a once in a lifetime vac-cuum-ca-tion. :rolleyes:

my pet peeve is with so called "high end" upper income asian passengers. despite the means, wealth, and years of growing up with plenty resources, these pigs remain low lives in their manners and ways. you can blame it on upbringing. i'll stay away from cruises that are targetting them to fill up otherwise empty cabins. :eek:

chuckyworld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i don't sail with royal carribean. they ply short asian routes, and those are some of the worst routes if you just want to relax and enjoy cruising. :rolleyes:

cruise line i like best are Pirncess Cruise, Viking River Cruise and Cunnard Cruise......:smile:

Greece, Athen local dishes pretty good, the cab driver are friendly does know his history not the usual tourist haunt, we hire for a full day 200 euro, end of the day we give him 50 euro extra, it is worthwhile Athen 149 (640x480).jpgAthen 151 (640x480).jpgAthen 152 (640x480).jpg

Attachments

• Monaco 049 (640x480).jpg
    Monaco 049 (640x480).jpg
    79.9 KB · Views: 174

sickpuppy

Alfrescian
Loyal
Your wife is probably right. :biggrin:

Nah, just kidding. This is the norm nowadays. Was with little tigress at Chinatown having korean BBQ and sitting about 5 metres away was this fucktard sinkie family of 6 (elderly parents, husband/wife, maid, 1 toddler)
Throughout the whole meal, they actually allowed the kid to use the metal chopstick to bang on the metal bowl. Holy fuck, this went on and on. You can't blame the child in this case as she was only 1 or 2 years old. But the 4 fucktard adults, I really felt like punching them :o

Mmmm... Korean BBQ pray tell which part of Chinatown may I know? Love it when its not Halah with large chunks of jucy marinated pork:smile: Sadly can't find any in Seremban so have to enjoy it everytime I return to SG :( However I am getting bored of Souel Korean BBQ was looking to try other outlets.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
cruise line i like best are Pirncess Cruise, Viking River Cruise and Cunnard Cruise......:smile:

those are the same cruiselines i would recommend. viking is great for river cruises, e.g. rhine, danube, etc. cunard is more regal than princess, but for every formal evening on princess, there are about 3 formal nights and 1 black tie night on cunard. a 12-day cruise on cunard will have at least 7 formal nights and 2 black tie nights. too many for me. i prefer more casual smart nights. :biggrin:

sickpuppy

Alfrescian
Loyal

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Mmmm... Korean BBQ pray tell which part of Chinatown may I know? Love it when its not Halah with large chunks of jucy marinated pork:smile: Sadly can't find any in Seremban so have to enjoy it everytime I return to SG :( However I am getting bored of Souel Korean BBQ was looking to try other outlets.

Oriental Plaza. Its quite cheapo but surprising the meat quality is not bad. That's why it's doing a roaring business.

chuckyworld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
We take private tour most of the time, or drive ourselves around, save time and hassle of waiting for other parties in tour group.

Just need to plan in advance where you want to go, local customs of do's and dont's, trains and bus schedules, distance to place of interest ( road map), hotels along the way ( some book in advance), and most important don't be flashy, be humble but not timid.

Comfortable clothing, prefer Tilley clothing for travelling, do not have to bring a whole luggage full of clothing, just wash and wear wrinkle free, jewellery nah...just a pratical timex watch would suffice for the duration for the trip..........:smile:

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Whats the total damage in USD for your MED trip may I know?

hi there

1. bro, if you need privacy & good ambience.
2. yes, you and wifey should try those continental cruises.
3. if you are in luck, there are occasions of orgies too!
4. :biggrin:

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
with 3rd world PRCs and other asians taking up SG citizenship, things will get worse in the future. Learn to live in 3rd world Singapore

chuckyworld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Whats the total damage in USD for your MED trip may I know?

For the 2 of us including 2night in Rome ( bought a 2 day hop on hop off bus ticket and 1 night in Milan, and transportation train, from Rome to Milan, Milan to lake Como , Como to Venice and 14 day med cruise including flight to and fro which we book separately come up close to 4k canadian +/- that is around 3k plus in USD at that time....that is excluding buying goodies in Milan.....:smile:

You do abit of research and it is cheaper to plan your shore excursion than to take the ship excursion cut the expense by more than 3/4 and you get to see more.....:smile:

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
All of you are so well to do. The only cruise I had been to all my life is Singapore River Cruise :o