• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Some behavior on board the Legend of the Sea make me sick.

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The problem is, my little tigress would be more cool if she knew it. Instead my PRC gf will go bonkers :o

Too bad, one mountain can't keep 2 tigresses..unLess the other one can give way to pLay concubine..:smile:

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Thanks will try it out the next time I drop by SG.

Just drop a line at the main forum brother. I'm sure alot of brothers here can share alot of good eating places with you brother. Take care :smile:

Last edited:

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i was there, it was ok, not so bad as thought lah...i heard carribean are somewhat better than the star cruise.

anyway, their route of sailing also got season one, now it's winter in the west so they ply south-east asia, which is warmer.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i was there, it was ok, not so bad as thought lah...i heard carribean are somewhat better than the star cruise.

anyway, their route of sailing also got season one, now it's winter in the west so they ply south-east asia, which is warmer.

royal caribbean is much better than sars cruise. oops sorry. star cruise. :biggrin:

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
i don't sail with royal carribean. they ply short asian routes, and those are some of the worst routes if you just want to relax and enjoy cruising. :rolleyes:

Don't take the cheapo cruise. Go for top of the line cruise at Europe.

USD$8000, stop you in various countries for you to JALAN JALAN. If you decide to fine dine, must really wear SWEE SWEE like gown for ladies and Tux for man.

If you decide to go for Buffet dinner and breakfast, anything casual can do. They have allocated real butlers attached cabins. They are very service oriented. The cruise will not fully booked because of the cost invloved.... so you will get top notched services all the time.

These are the REAL RELAX cruise. The cruise packages we have are all PARIAH CRUISE. No standard, just to make enough number for the ship to cover cost. Uses CHEAPO AH TIONG to serve you.

Last edited:

jjcc888

Alfrescian
Loyal
For Costa Cruise look at last Sat's ST Ad [10 Nov] where there are deals up to 70% off .... can also go to some Deal Sites where there are offers mostly at 50% off - Senior Citizen [55 and above] Promo - port charges waived for 3N & 7N Cruises

Have signed up for $362 per pax 3N Cruise to Malacca & P.Klang on Costa Victoria
Also have 4 adult Deal - 2 cabins going at 1.5 pricing instead of 1+1 with each adult paying only $272 (instead of $659) etc etc etc

Have done Star Cruises, old russian Turkmenia, sunk-already Royal Pacific or something cruise,

Maybe high time to use my Star & RWS Points to redeem balcony cabin on Virgo - only thing was last trip lost quite a lot at the slots there

For Costa Victoria - any bros know WHICH slots there are nice to play and pays ???

Last edited: