• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

So is strong Malaysia economy a good job of the ousted Malaysia government or not?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ayoh. Everytime copy paste old news. ZZzzzzz...

As i have told u many times this is Msia. They can do wat they like. No such thing as fair to all races. U think Sinkieland is fair to the minorities?

Again i repeat. There are more than 30% cina in Msia. Most very well off. Own big lands and more than 1 landed properties. I saw my relatives neighbour, a cina, owned 4 big cars! So u see they are so rich and yet u kpkb. Scare of hudud laws lah, discrimination lah, no jobs in civil service lah.......wahlou day in day out kpkb non stop. Not happy they can always migrate to Little china aka sinkieland. Same for ur Indonesian brethren. Not happy also can crawl back to middle shit or migrate to little china.

I am very happy Tun is in charge. See whether ur brethren still kpkb again. Let see how DAP lim fight for the cina jiuhukia rights.:rolleyes:
Yeah the truth is they are living well like a king and yet kpkb non stop and they complain discrimination from other race but have no qualms to discriminate and very proud to bully me their same race. Calling other lobster, siew Lup etc to boast of their successful trampling of their own kind. Basically self entitled hypocrites bullies that like to act as victims when they are shameless thieves slanderers and harassers .

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Najib mistakes are
a) 1mdb which tarnished country's reputation.
B) failed to reform country's economic excesses quickly, like end to fuel subsidies.
C) failed to improvise the education system. The so called stream system is outdated where students are either in science or arts or commerce. Students should choose subjects they want, inclufing vocational subjects.
D) non performing students are kept much longer in schools instead of looking for menial jobs contributing to labour shortages and burden to economy. If they had worked in construction or plantation, they could be earning a income at a earlier age and make their immediate families more wealthy. And less reliant on foreign labour.
E) najib's public -private partnership in developing rail projects are not transparent. Looks like a big black hole with booby traps that benefits tge private.

F) economy in good sgape as najib was pumping borrowed money into the economy by overpaying top civil servants, 17k political linked jobs, consultants etc. So it looks good now, but a burden later unless these people are performing and improving the evonomy.
I think the one that ruined their education system is the one that converted it to Malay language based when English is international working language. I met those older Malaysians all can speak well in English but the younger ones aka 40s and below can’t speak English well unless they study in so called international school I.e not their government schools.