• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

So is strong Malaysia economy a good job of the ousted Malaysia government or not?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Good job despite 1mdb?

A9725B27-6244-49FE-BCD3-1F2960F6F78C.jpeg

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Good job despite 1mdb?

View attachment 43006
Economy remains strong, fundamentals solid, says Guan Eng
25 May 2018 12:34 PM
BY FONG MIN YUAN
guaneng-bernama-240518.ashx

Finance Minister Lim Guan Eng today said he believes the Malaysian economy remains strong
KUALA LUMPUR: Newly-minted Finance Minister Lim Guan Eng has reiterated that the Malaysian economy remains strong with solid fundamentals despite the need to improve the current fiscal condition.

He said this when fielding questions by journalists on how the government intends to return confidence to investors given the recent announcement that the current debt-to-GDP ratio stood at 80%.

“In the financial sector, our capitalisation is high, non-performing loans are low and liquidity in the capital market is high. The fundamentals are there but we need to improve the fiscal condition,” he said.
Advertisement

“I'm confident that after we resolve the fiscal condition, we will be even stronger.”

There have been critics of the tone and manner in which Lim has made public the nation's finances. One Bloomberg columnist said Lim's “blunt” approach was risking "leaving investors with an uncertain fiscal outlook".

Bursa Malaysia had fallen sharply over the last two days as foreign funds continued their selldown of local equity. The FBM KLCI fell 69 points or 3.7% over the two sessions, erasing nearly all its gains so far this year.

However, Lim drew attention to the fact that it is not just Malaysia's equity market that has pulled back in recent days, but other stock exchanges in the region as well due to external factors.

“Whether this [transparency] is a cause is up to the stock market to determine. It is not only in Malaysia that the stock market has fallen. Look at Thailand, the US and other countries. There are other intenational factors. Let the stock brokers and analysts see if this is only in Malaysia or regionally and globally.

“We have to be truthful and transparent. If by being transparent we will be punished then there's nothing we can do about it. We will still continue to be transparent.”

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal
The economy fundamentals is safisfactory,only problem Naijb borrowed too much money guaranteed by Malaysian MOF ,then CBT for his own use.Great scam !

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Your thread title needs a little correction.

It should be :

Is the current strong Malaysia economy a legacy of the ousted Malaysia government?

:biggrin:
Aiyoh sore loser I have always been speaking singlish with pride unlike you fake fabulous English dog caught not knowing the simple difference between ALLEGED and CLAIMED. Remember it’s claimed to be virgin not alleged to be virgin ok?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
The economy fundamentals is safisfactory,only problem Naijb borrowed too much money guaranteed by Malaysian MOF ,then CBT for his own use.Great scam !
Oh so Najib economic policies not that bad afterall. This newly minted finance minister should watch his mouth not to anyhow talk!

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Aiyoh sore loser I have always been speaking singlish with pride unlike you fake fabulous English dog caught not knowing the simple difference between ALLEGED and CLAIMED. Remember it’s claimed to be virgin not alleged to be virgin ok?
I am just helping you to regain your high Ses objective. High Ses people must write properly hokay. Lol :biggrin:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am just helping you to regain your high Ses objective. High Ses people must write properly hokay. Lol :biggrin:
How many times must I tell you I only said I do high ses activity like reading but I didn’t say I am high ses. But I am definitely high class compared to you malicious pretentious fake fabulous English dog!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
There have been critics of the tone and manner in which Lim has made public the nation's finances. One Bloomberg columnist said Lim's “blunt” approach was risking "leaving investors with an uncertain fiscal outlook".

Bursa Malaysia had fallen sharply over the last two days as foreign funds continued their selldown of local equity. The FBM KLCI fell 69 points or 3.7% over the two sessions, erasing nearly all its gains so far this year.
Who is this idiot? Not qualified one please remove him from his job and not cause problems to innocent investors!

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
My maybank share price dropped in the last two days! Big mouth finance minister!

View attachment 43009
You are a typical spineless person with no principles in life as much as I can gather from your posts. Whichever side that makes you the most money in your shares, you will support them. :rolleyes:

If you had make money on May bank shares now, you would have praised the current government all the way to the moon :rolleyes:

Pretty shameless isn't it? No? :rolleyes:

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh so Najib economic policies not that bad afterall. This newly minted finance minister should watch his mouth not to anyhow talk!
Of course najib policy is not bad. But debt grew up 3 times of what it was when he came in. Now new finance minister says its 4 times.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are a typical spineless person with no principles in life as much as I can gather from your posts. Whichever side that makes you the most money in your shares, you will support them. :rolleyes:

If you had make money on May bank shares now, you would have praised the current government all the way to the moon :rolleyes:

Pretty shameless isn't it? No? :rolleyes:
Pretty shameless is you Malaysian dogs life principle of stealing slandering and harassing me with malicious lies to win. You are always what you accused me to be fake principle Malaysian dog hahahahaha

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Of course najib policy is not bad. But debt grew up 3 times of what it was when he came in. Now new finance minister says its 4 times.
Rich dad poor dad book says it’s good to have good debts to grow wealth. As long as able to payoff. So is Malaysia not able to pay off their 3 or 4 times debts now? If so why are they still waiving off their student loan repayment by highly educated Malaysians that are able to travel but no money to pay student loans taken from public money? Finance minister should kpkb on this!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Rich dad poor dad book says it’s good to have good debts to grow wealth. As long as able to payoff. So is Malaysia not able to pay off their 3 or 4 times debts now? If so why are they still waiving off their student loan repayment by highly educated Malaysians that are able to travel but no money to pay student loans taken from public money? Finance minister should kpkb on this!
Kpkb on the easy target while keep quiet on what is right thing to do because it’s not popular to Malaysians that demand accountability from others but not themselves. That must be another good life principle of Malaysians. So got principle hor hahahahaha

garlic

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Announcing to the world their empty coffers is just inviting currency speculation, increased cost of borrowing and spike in inflation. All these and coupled with reduced revenue due to scrapping of GST, makes for a prolonged period of austerity, albeit self-imposed. There is almost zero chance of the ECRL happening, and I think this will be sacrificed instead of the HSR.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
the mudlaysian economy is not strong. otherwise, there won't be a (risky) regime change after close to 69 years. the new regime is trying to calm international investors and the market. otherwise, lao sai chwee.