• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

So is strong Malaysia economy a good job of the ousted Malaysia government or not?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
AA1709A0-23E1-443D-A0D0-B7281E866659.jpeg

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
the mudlaysian economy is not strong. otherwise, there won't be a (risky) regime change after close to 69 years. the new regime is trying to calm international investors and the market. otherwise, lao sai chwee.
Yesterday I watched one CNA show about the reasons why they switched from BN and the voters interviewed said the rising cost of living due to GST and removal of subsidies. And of course the 1mdb played a part. Najib suay to be caught with petrol price dropped and have to implement GST and subsidy cuts.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Announcing to the world their empty coffers is just inviting currency speculation, increased cost of borrowing and spike in inflation. All these and coupled with reduced revenue due to scrapping of GST, makes for a prolonged period of austerity, albeit self-imposed. There is almost zero chance of the ECRL happening, and I think this will be sacrificed instead of the HSR.
Mahathir said they will respect all agreements. Cancel never mind just pay damages for breaking contract only.

https://www.google.com.sg/amp/m.scm...rojects-mahathir-respect-all-agreements?amp=1

MALAYSIA’S CHINESE PROJECTS: MAHATHIR TO RESPECT ALL AGREEMENTS
BY BHAVAN JAIPRAGAS17 MAY 2018
New prime minister’s announcement comes amid fears he could diverge from the dovish approach to Beijing taken by his defeated predecessor Najib Razak

Malaysia’s newly installed Prime Minister Mahathir Mohamad on Thursday said his government would “respect all agreements” even as it reviewed the viability of Chinese-linked projects in the country.

Responding to a question from This Week in Asia during a press conference, Mahathir said: “As far as the leaders from China and the Chinese are concerned, we have made it clear that we are going to look into all these contracts again because they are very costly for the government and will incur huge debts which we cannot pay.”

134 billion reasons for Mahathir not to rethink Chinese investment
He added: “But we will respect all agreements.”

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yesterday I watched one CNA show about the reasons why they switched from BN and the voters interviewed said the rising cost of living due to GST and removal of subsidies. And of course the 1mdb played a part. Najib suay to be caught with petrol price dropped and have to implement GST and subsidy cuts.

Those are the main reasons why rural area Malays punished BN. I got relatives in Perak and NS. I can understand their plight

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Those are the main reasons why rural area Malays punished BN. I got relatives in Perak and NS. I can understand their plight
Yeah goes to show that once you started giving subsidies to people cannot take back. Najib not just take back subsidies but implement GST. The show talked about a pensioner complaining these and that’s the main reason he switched indeed. Looks like Najib no adjust pension to inflation and all these cutbacks proven fatal move.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Even the oppies have the admit that the ruling UMNO did a great job in running Malaysia. Najib was kicked out by fake news!
Yeah they have to admit that AFTER all the crap about trillion debt that crashed the market. So irresponsible flippant attitude to investors! Damn suay to invest in such countries.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yeah goes to show that once you started giving subsidies to people cannot take back. Najib not just take back subsidies but implement GST

Lets watch and see whether Tun will also take away the Bumis rights and privileges. Afterall DAP always cried foul n claimed jiuhukia being discriminated.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Lets watch and see whether Tun will also take away the Bumis rights and privileges. Afterall DAP always cried foul n claimed jiuhukia being discriminated.

Expecting muslims to end discrimination against non-muslims is like expecting muslims to stop launching jihads against non-muslims or expecting pigs to fly.

Ever heard of any mosque sermons where imams say it is wrong to make islam the religion of the land at the expense of other religions?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I thought he is the one who assured no diff and that’s why they have no worries to switch?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am stating the facts about the country but you turn it to a personal issue about me. Is that the way reading taught you?
I am also stating fact that you are a thief of my data and photos and not only are you a thief, you are a slanderer and harasser too. Not happy go report police on me.

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I am also stating fact that you are a thief of my data and photos and not only are you a thief, you are a slanderer and harasser too. Not happy go report police on me.
I am perfectly happy because that dirty mouth of yours belongs to you. It proves one thing about reading. It is the person not the reading that is the problem.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
That is my point. Reading is not the problem. The person who reads is the problem. She is never affected by her reading.
That is not true when obviously I am affected enough to catch you lying about reading thousandS of books when you read zero novel not knowing the simple difference between reading and watching TV.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are missing the point. That dirty mouth of yours is not affected.
It’s not dirty to call a thief as a thief. The one that is dirty is the one that steals. You know what you thieves did no need to repeat and you know why you did what you did to Wendy lim to harass me. I hope her spirit will haunt you.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
It’s not dirty to call a thief as a thief. The one that is dirty is the one that steals. You know what you thieves did no need to repeat and you know why you did what you did to Wendy lim to harass me. I hope her spirit will haunt you.
oh same covert tactics using Benjamin lim too is what this Malaysian dog did @wundefool