• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

So how to prove vaccination status before entering mall?

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Buddy,

Many thanks indeed.
You are welcome.

At least SG their vaccine passport system is quite well thought out and practical.

AB where I am is ridiculous man.

The vaccine card is an editable PDF! So anyone can just download a copy and change to put their own name and details even if they are unvaxxed. And the government purposely do it to please fhe unvaxxed. Govt resisted having it for a long time. But caved when ICU overwhelmed. They call it the "Restriction Exemption Program". So they say it is NOT a vaccine passport system. Talk about trying to please everyone. Lol!

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/calgary/covid-19-vaccine-card-fake-1.6181713

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
So, after 2nd jab, how many days later will your "fully vaccinated" status be updated on the app?

Thanks.

According to the various CBs on Instagram, it takes two weeks. If there's any delay you can call MOH and pester them. :biggrin:

JustOneSingh

Alfrescian
Loyal
According to the various CBs on Instagram, it takes two weeks. If there's any delay you can call MOH and pester them. :biggrin:

Bhai,

Waiting for a star to fall from the sky is quicker than getting someone to answer your call.

MOH COVID-19 General Enquiries Hotline:
1800 333 9999

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal
To make it easy for all....just chop "VAXed" on the foreheads of those fully vaccinated people. Those unvaxed...chop "Loser". No confusion.

See the source image

Leckmichamarsch

Alfrescian
Loyal
Every time LHL open his mouth. things become worse , like a bad omen .
Why do I get the sneaky feeling they are aiming for highest vaccination status in the world rather than welfare of the people.
It is as though they want to earn a few more marks in the exam to show off, never mind if it does not matter in reality,
Now every coffee shop has to employ a vaccination status inspector to shoo away the unvaccinated ?
LIKE DOUBLE FIRST FROM CAMBRIDGE U BUT PISS POOR LEADER
JACINDA ALDERN NOT GRADUATE BUT DOES A GREAT JOB LEADING NEW ZEALAND...PAID 10% OF LHL OBSCENE SALARY

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Every time LHL open his mouth. things become worse , like a bad omen .
Why do I get the sneaky feeling they are aiming for highest vaccination status in the world rather than welfare of the people.
It is as though they want to earn a few more marks in the exam to show off, never mind if it does not matter in reality,
Now every coffee shop has to employ a vaccination status inspector to shoo away the unvaccinated ?

Trying to be Israel 2.0. :biggrin:

Good things from Israel don't want to learn, learn the shitty ones. :roflmao:

rushifa666

Alfrescian
Loyal

Oh it will be . The fools laugh at no lethal jabs now, they dont get the no bolster equal no jab part. But dknt tell them cdc already slapped down bolster mandate

kkbutterfly

Alfrescian
Loyal
my unvax friend work in katong mall handphone shop.his boss say he can work untill sunday and get his last paycheck since wed on he cannot go inside mall.

JHolmesJr

Alfrescian
Loyal

It's a mystery to me that Israel, whose sole reason for existing is to preserve the jewish people,
would allow them to be injected, as part of a huge lab experiment.

Didn't they learn anything from the previous chaps who conducted experiments on them?

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN my uncle say lansai lah KNN there are surelee ways to workaround and enter the mall if an unvax die die need to enter KNN the question is what is the penalty for getting caught? KNN so far pap onlee say cannot dine in hawker cannot enter mall but didn't say a single word on the penalty KNN

rushifa666

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's a mystery to me that Israel, whose sole reason for existing is to preserve the jewish people,

Didn't they learn anything from the previous chaps who conducted experiments on them?
Papers please demanded by a jew is already retarded. Yellow star next?

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod

Isn't it possible that it is NOT a huge lab experiment then?
That the use of the vaccines is intended to beat covid? Just that the results have not been what was expected.
No one is perfect.

JustOneSingh

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN my uncle say lansai lah KNN there are surelee ways to workaround and enter the mall if an unvax die die need to enter KNN the question is what is the penalty for getting caught? KNN so far pap onlee say cannot dine in hawker cannot enter mall but didn't say a single word on the penalty KNN

Bhai,

Safe distancing enforcement officers will conduct "selective" checks on diners' COVID-19 vaccination status when the new rules kick in.

Diners can also provide their TraceTogether token to be scanned for their vaccination status.

Those who breach the vaccination-differentiated measures will be warned and have their particulars recorded, said the National Environment Agency and the Singapore Food Agency.

"Enforcement action will be taken against repeat offenders and those who refuse to cooperate," they added.

rushifa666

Alfrescian
Loyal
Isn't it possible that it is NOT a huge lab experiment then?
That the use of the vaccines is intended to beat covid? Just that the results have not been what was expected.
No one is perfect.
Yes it is a lab experiment, 5years normally for any vaccine. This eua shit is only when there is no choice like now. Im not against killing the stupid dont get me wrong

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal
So funny...donch allow unvax people into malls & hawker centres but still allow them into more crowded MRTs & buses.