• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

So how to prove vaccination status before entering mall?

dredd

Alfrescian
Loyal
The ban is now only extended to eating places and malls. If that doesn't work, they will round all these unvaxxed and create Sinkeepoo's own little Molokai for them to have their own little community. :biggrin:

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
View attachment 124639

banning the unvaccinated is to protect them . Not to punish them .

PAP is full of love and compassion. I hope more protection measures for the unvaccinated come soon. Like shipping them off to an island .

Now they changed track to say it's to protect the unvax. Fuck their care and concern. If medical science and medication can't even cure Corvid, they can fuck off! I already have a cure for Corvid. Tried and tested. So I have no fear of Corvid. Bring me an infected person to hug. Nothing will happen to me. I can bet a million dollars on that.

dredd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Now they changed track to say it's to protect the unvax. Fuck their care and concern. If medical science and medication can't even cure Corvid, they can fuck off! I already have a cure for Corvid. Tried and tested. So I have no fear of Corvid. Bring me an infected person to hug. Nothing will happen to me. I can bet a million dollars on that.
Your cure is for Corvid or Covid?

Crows don't need your cures.... :biggrin:

Last edited:

dredd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Actually, I hope this pandemic will go on for a longer period. There's so much business opportunities. Can make a lot of money from it.
Nope not for me. Once the pandemic and we all open up, I can travel freely again and my business stands to gain more.

rushifa666

Alfrescian
Loyal
15% and retard wants to point fingaers. Go to social media like yahoo. Everyone is fucking them lethal jabs or no. Everyone knows they fucked up and are finding scapegoat as usual

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Well, at least the unvaccinated can still enter a mall... provided they show a negative test status.

So everytime the unvaxxed want to enter a mall, they need to get tested. Harsh but fair... :rolleyes:
I dont like that rule as it runs counter to the messaging about protecting the unvaxxed.
A negative test for an unvaxxed person does nothing to protect that person. Unvaxxed should just be banned from going to places that vaxxed people go without tested.

If they want can create a mall where everybody vaxxed or unvaxxed has to have a negativr test before going. Problem is likely very few people will go. Business will complain and close instead.

kaninabuchaojibye

Alfrescian
Loyal
Well, at least the unvaccinated can still enter a mall... provided they show a negative test status.

So everytime the unvaxxed want to enter a mall, they need to get tested. Harsh but fair... :rolleyes:
if u stay in a condo above a mall, entry is via the mall, and u unvax, everyday must show negative test? :biggrin:

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
So, after 2nd jab, how many days later will your "fully vaccinated" status be updated on the app?

Thanks.
Hi Kelvin

https://support.tracetogether.gov.s...ed-in-the-TraceTogether-App-What-should-I-do-

I think it is updated quite quickly. Maybe a day or so at most? At least from my understanding reading the FAQ. It will display your status as one of the following. You can alao request for an urgent update to your status if you need it.

The vaccinations statuses displayed in the TraceTogether App are:

• Not vaccinated: You have not taken any doses of the vaccine, you’ve just taken a WHO EUL vaccine in Singapore [1], or your vaccination falls under one of these categories [2].
  • In progress: You have completed the first dose of the vaccine.
  • Waiting to take effect: You have completed all doses of the vaccine. And you’re in the waiting period because vaccines need at least 14 days to take effect.
  • Vaccinated: You have completed all doses of the vaccine as well as the 14-day waiting period

1] If you’ve just taken a WHO EUL vaccine in Singapore:

The systems need time to update your vaccination status, because updates are done in batches. Please check again later

If you need to access your vaccination status urgently, you can consider checking HealthHub (requires Singpass login; do check if you have/are able to apply for a Singpass account), or use the physical/digital copy of your vaccination certificate. (See full list of acceptable documents)

[2] If your vaccination status is not updated after waiting for a few days:

Submit a query to the team in charge at https://go.gov.sg/vax-status-query.

These could be the reasons why your App may show “Not Vaccinated”:

• The brand of vaccine you took is not in the WHO EUL list.

• You completed your vaccination (WHO EUL vaccine) overseas, and have just passed the Singapore Immigrations. (It can take up to 24 hours for your data to be sent from the Singapore Immigrations, as updates are done in batches. Please check/refresh your App later .)

• At least one dose of your vaccination (WHO EUL vaccine) was done outside of Singapore, and you’ve stayed in Singapore for more than 30 days. (You can check https://go.gov.sg/postvacc to see how you can get your vaccination recognised for use in Singapore.)
  • The unique identification number (e.g. NRIC, FIN, Passport Number) you used for your vaccination (WHO EUL vaccine) is different from the one you used to register for the TraceTogether App.

kelvin

Alfrescian
Loyal
if u stay in a condo above a mall, entry is via the mall, and u unvax, everyday must show negative test? :biggrin:

There are ambiguity in the rules.
As per your query, its a valid comment that some are not practical or clearly defined.
Surely, there will be many confrontations and challenges ahead.
Sigh....