• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

So how to prove vaccination status before entering mall?

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Got the check mark on the Sinkie vaccine passport app.

app.jpg

borom

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Every time LHL open his mouth. things become worse , like a bad omen .
Why do I get the sneaky feeling they are aiming for highest vaccination status in the world rather than welfare of the people.
It is as though they want to earn a few more marks in the exam to show off, never mind if it does not matter in reality,
Now every coffee shop has to employ a vaccination status inspector to shoo away the unvaccinated ?

dredd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Problem is... I don't have smart phone. And I don't want to spend a 100+ dollars (on phone and data plan) just to get this app. Carrying around my vacc card seems to be less troublesome...
You are certainly a minority. A vacc card seems to be the only way for you then.

Seems like you are not the only one without a smart phone and has to carry a vaccinated card...

1633760616288.png

Last edited:

dredd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why do I get the sneaky feeling they are aiming for highest vaccination status in the world rather than welfare of the people.
It is as though they want to earn a few more marks in the exam to show off, never mind if it does not matter in reality,
Now every coffee shop has to employ a vaccination status inspector to shoo away the unvaccinated ?
Your sneaky feeling comes from an extreme hate and suspicion of the MIW. Once you wrap around the idea that not everyone has an ulterior motive in doing something and get over this paranoia, you'll be a happier and much better person. :biggrin:

Note: I am not a psychologist.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
Problem is... I don't have smart phone. And I don't want to spend a 100+ dollars (on phone and data plan) just to get this app. Carrying around my vacc card seems to be less troublesome...
Remember to laminate the card

porcaputtana

Alfrescian
Loyal
It’s for your welfare that they achieve 83% vaccinated .

fully vaccinated people have 10x less chance of dying in ICU with covid

see how much your PAP loves you ?

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
From 13th October, unvaccinated people in Singapore should also be banned from public transport. That will teach them a lesson.

JustOneSingh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bhai,

It said cannot enter shopping mall but can buy take-away.
So, if food stall inside shopping mall, means can or cannot enter to buy take-away?
Quite misleading.

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
More jobs for those safe distancing ambassadors or those jlb sitting in front of malls checking your trace together.

dredd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bhai,

It said cannot enter shopping mall but can buy take-away.
So, if food stall inside shopping mall, means can or cannot enter to buy take-away?
Quite misleading.
Unvaxxed cannot enter mall. Can buy takeaway food. Means unvaxxed cannot buy food from mall lah...

borom

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
More jobs for those safe distancing ambassadors or those jlb sitting in front of malls checking your trace together.
Is this part of PAP's plan to create value added jobs for locals-now new category , Vaccination Inspectors,
So every makan place/shopping centers now could have Vaccination Inspectors, Tray clearing Inspectors, SDA and tapping in customer service managers?

Last edited:

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
Unvaxxed cannot enter mall. Can buy takeaway food. Means unvaxxed cannot buy food from mall lah...

If someone's dentist or doctor or optician is located in a mall? Or if lost phone or SIM card and need replacement, and the Telco is in the mall? These are essential services. Never thought through it thoroughly before implementing.

porcaputtana

Alfrescian
Loyal
If someone's dentist or doctor or optician is located in a mall? Or if lost phone or SIM card and need replacement, and the Telco is in the mall? These are essential services. Never thought through it thoroughly before implementing.
If you are unvaccinated it means you don’t trust doctors and dentists . Go get ivermectin from a vet at mount pleasant. Ivermectin can cure everything . Except stupidity

dredd

Alfrescian
Loyal
You still don't get it do you? They have thought about it thoroughly. Plan is to make u go get your vaccine so your life is not disrupted. Only 10% of the population is unvaxxed by choice. You think they are bothered with freedom of choice and all these pussies shouting discrimination? Their objective is that the unvaxxed don't get seriously ill and overwhelm their healthcare. Period.

Not happy? Suck it up and deal with it...

porcaputtana

Alfrescian
Loyal
AA976192-9796-4AD9-948F-0F1D1B1E51A9.jpeg

banning the unvaccinated is to protect them . Not to punish them .

PAP is full of love and compassion. I hope more protection measures for the unvaccinated come soon. Like shipping them off to an island .