• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

So Drifter, are you in Japan or SG all along?

jubilee1919

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Guys ....take a break from this ....let it cool off and settle down . We are all here to have fun although sometimes arguments and disagreements do happen. Please dont take this kind of stuff too seriously and for too long.

C'mon bros....press the reset button and lets all be friends again.

The pettiness shows and here you see the ugliness of members who has nothing better to do than wanting to appear smart. Like I said before, never trust SBF members for a few will pecah lobang.:(

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
How to believe him anymore after all these? LOL
You mean you believe everything everyone says here? Aiyo take with a bagful of salt la.........
But i believe all this is harmless fun........you might have exposed 'Drifter' the nick but he is still faceless behind the comp......no harm done as this is cyberspace.......good story tellers are hard to come by.......as shown how we all missed Ah Ram.....
Dun take everything so seriously......

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Alamaking don't take bags of salt. She takes sperm by the bucketful. The fucking Sei Hao Hai! Read my signature!

Crane

Alfrescian
Loyal
Drifter, a long time forummer has been exposed as a recalcitrant liar and a fraud by Jah. Claiming to be in Japan doing exotic pet business, and having a Japanese wife in a motor accident in Japan recently whereby forummers expressed concern and sent emails wishing for speedy recovery. Hahahahaha ....... everybody kenna conned.

Crane

Alfrescian
Loyal
You guys will likely discover soon that Erection is another fraud. Erection is also Krafty/Hotbot. Erection is also Kopiuncle and all the clones. Erection meets up with forummers so that he can keep track of who are the anti-pappies in this forum. He works for the PAP.

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You guys will likely discover soon that Erection is another fraud. Erection is also Krafty/Hotbot. Erection is also Kopiuncle and all the clones. Erection meets up with forummers so that he can keep track of who are the anti-pappies in this forum. He works for the PAP.

waulau, i though Joe is the bestest cyber sleuth. now we have super super cyber sleuth Crane - The Universal Force that will determine who is who is this cyber universe...highly intellectual, highly informed, highly speculative,highly delusional...haha

keep the gas pumpiing...we all have a good laugh!!!

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

hi there

1. wow! so much about erect.
2. bro, do you know something more?
3. erect has some horse-built dick:biggrin:

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You mean you believe everything everyone says here? Aiyo take with a bagful of salt la.........
But i believe all this is harmless fun........you might have exposed 'Drifter' the nick but he is still faceless behind the comp......no harm done as this is cyberspace.......good story tellers are hard to come by.......as shown how we all missed Ah Ram.....
Dun take everything so seriously......

Yeah man, I miss Ramsey.... :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

u mean u believe everything that posted in this forum?:eek:

pls lah... let go already. u behaving machiam like $8 khaw. everything must come clean.

let he who never post false info cast the first stone.

Sure I'll let it go :smile:

LordElrond

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
LordElrond agrees cyberspace is more fun than shooting orcs from horseback.
Live and let live. Just let it go. Drifter has been a fun guy, no need to probe too deep into the authenticity of forummer's claims.
LordElrond will not be able to prove i really live in Rivendell... at most i can send you some pictures of Rivervale.

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
all of the above correct bro....just upzed you 700 points.

mollusk

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Not really true. Erection is actually Tonychat in disguise.

Clone

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sharing an account no big deal lah. Even Uncle Leongsam nickname aslo shared by a few mah.

Telling dua kang stories in internet forums also ok loh. I sometimes also dua kang in this forum about my sexual prowess. lol