• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

So Drifter, are you in Japan or SG all along?

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Guys ....take a break from this ....let it cool off and settle down . We are all here to have fun although sometimes arguments and disagreements do happen. Please dont take this kind of stuff too seriously and for too long.

C'mon bros....press the reset button and lets all be friends again.

hi there

1. erect, bingo!
2. yes, let have a cuppa of kopi and relax.
3. just move on!

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why you never go complain to your MP. He/she would be able to help you in getting a flat from ah khaw.

my mp very cb. he said i was too young and should not bother him with such a question until after i found a decent job and started earning $1000 a month. to make that amount, i need to sell backside in serangoon road. :o

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
i moved out from the toa payoh flat after ns and found cheaper rent in bedok. problem is i need to share one room with two roommates. sam was constantly adding servers to his room and the heat was becoming unbearable. so he would camp out at either tony's room or mine. since tony was such a snorer and teeth grinder, sam couldn't take it and would bunk with me. but i am like sumiko, cannot take air conditioning when asleep. so i would sleep in the living room. knn. both tony and ah sam kept walking in and out of their rooms in darkness to go to the loo in the kitchen, and kept waking me up. i really buay tahan and moved out. what to do? sg is truly unkind to those who finished ns and has no money to buy a pigeon hole. :o

hi there

1. you, poor thing.
2. surely living in some shit hole with sam & tonny.
3. btw, who is prettier, sam or tonny?:biggrin:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
3. btw, who is prettier, sam or tonny?:biggrin:

sam is a guy. don't know why folks call him "samantha". he's such a gorilla he has hair on his chest. tony has very smooth skin. he looks like a typical sinkie guy when he wakes up, but he goes to work looking like woman. :o

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
sam is a guy. don't know why folks call him "samantha". he's such a gorilla he has hair on his chest. tony has very smooth skin. he looks like a typical sinkie guy when he wakes up, but he goes to work looking like woman. :o

hi there

1. bro, thank you for the visual update.
2. erect isn't wrong on sammy.
3. wow! tonny may work behind orchard towers too:biggrin:

mollusk

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
my mp very cb. he said i was too young and should not bother him with such a question until after i found a decent job and started earning $1000 a month. to make that amount, i need to sell backside in serangoon road. :o

hahahaha...damn you..better eat shit n die ah like that... aha

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i totally agree. yes, have fun. but don't meet up with narong, the lausai imh boy!

sorry i dun meet up with guys from the internet......only girls and except in trading forums to buy sell or trade things.
i had a bad experience meeting up chiongsters from the other sex forum then when i was staying in LOS...
most only wanted to take advantage and freeload.....some even got cheek to open mouth to borrow money after chiong a few times....bunch of lowlifes

Last edited:

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
sorry i dun meet up with guys from the internet......only girls and except in trading forums to buy sell or trade things.
i had a bad experience meeting up chiongsters from the other sex forum then when i was staying in LOS...
most only wanted to take advantage and freeload.....some even got cheek to open mouth to borrow money after chiong a few times....bunch of lowlifes

yeah i know a friend who never answer my sms, never reply my phone call, never return email, only when he need to borrow money, then he start to sms me to TT money to him. Can you believe that. I tell him to ask his family for money and i never heard from him ever since, he still own me money.

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
bros...this statement is true. Drifter did tell me some time back that he shares his drifter account with someone else. Also that he has another nick that he shares with others.

Even got 2 people using Drifter account, it is confirmed that taking screenshot and the posting are done by 1 person.

The question now is whether it is you, the one in Japan? or the actual you, in SG? LOL :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

It doesn't matter whether there are 2 or 3 sharing his account, the facts of what happened last night was that it was managed by 1 person (took the screenshot and reply the post), and this person is in SG.

So how Drifter going to explain this, is it him last night who did the postings or someone else?

This is the main point I wanna ask.

I'm still waiting........ LOL

mollusk

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
drifter just need to post a dated picture of today japanese paper with his initial and all is well then.

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
drifter just need to post a dated picture of today japanese paper with his initial and all is well then.
And a jap handphone number to Erection so that Erection can call to confirm.

Actually quite easy lah, just ask Ah Leong for Drifter IP address, everything will be clear :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

the doubters will insist that a friend did it for him.

think need real time video feed of drifter in japan to convince people here.