• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

So Drifter, are you in Japan or SG all along?

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
U want the truth why not u PM erection and ask him . He knows everything . Why must you make me say out the sercret I'm sharing my nick with other ppl ? I'm not like u cannot keep secret here . Raiders u also must bring in to the picture ? Why tell ppl u meet up with raiders without asking him ? He need privacy too .

How I made you say that you are sharing this nick with other people? pointing a knife at your neck?

and did I believe you? I dun believe at all, so why you blame me?

And who told you that I'm an ah bui? you didnt see me before, and I didn't say I am 1, so who told you? Dun give me bullshit excuses that you guess or you know all this while :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Please dun treat everyone here as moron, they have eyes and they can read.

The more you talk, the more you will lose your credibilities, let it go Mr Handsome Drifter :smile:

Last edited:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
i do remember bro...this was during the time when we PM each other about the tsunami relief and you said you would not be available but someone else also using your nick.

I also know that you share another nick . Let this cool down a bit bro....i'll try to help this whole thing. Now everyone is hot so its best all dont post for the moment.

Give me a few days to try so sort this out .

No use bro , I'm tired of explaining . With jah , tony ( he still remember how drifter nick tell ppl hes begging for points , after almost a year of secret ) and Ak ( Ak , heart is very small he still remember how I make fun of him ) . No use being nice guy here or in real life ( done that Kena backfired too ) . From now on I will play the bad guys in this forum in the darkness .

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
slow down a bit la bro....the environment is hot. Wait a few days .

No use bro , I'm tired of explaining . With jah , tony ( he still remember how drifter nick tell ppl hes begging for points , after almost a year of secret ) and Ak ( Ak , heart is very small he still remember how I make fun of him ) . No use being nice guy here or in real life ( done that Kena backfired too ) . From now on I will play the bad guys in this forum in the darkness .

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro, like I said before, I don't care if you are in Japan or not, its not relevant to me. What is important is your contribution here. I hope you can continue to use Drifter, as I've associated this nick with what and who you are. It'll be sad that if you just use this nick to humtum pple. That would be very sad. In a way, I think you might be falling into what they want you to do. Tony may bash sinkie all the time, but at least he continues to use the same nick. Do remember, he has also slipped up before, there is nothing to it.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
How I made you say that you are sharing this nick with other people? pointing a knife at your neck?

and did I believe you? I dun believe at all, so why you blame me?

And who told you that I'm an ah bui? you didnt see me before, and I didn't say I am 1, so who told you? Dun give me bullshit excuses that you guess or you know all this while :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Please dun treat everyone here as moron, they have eyes and they can read.

The more you talk, the more you will lose your credibilities, let it go Mr Handsome Drifter :smile:

More or less u know I'm sharing nick why must u make me tell ppl here I'm sharing nick by saying the star hub icon . Do u think I so stupid to show ppl the star hub icon here ? U know I'm close with erection why don't u ask him via PM ? Aren't u wanting ppl to know I share nick ? How I know u ah Bui , I'm not going to tell u how I know . Don't be surprise if I have your photo too . If I posted your photo here its up to ppl to believe it .. :wink:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Bro, like I said before, I don't care if you are in Japan or not, its not relevant to me. What is important is your contribution here. I hope you can continue to use Drifter, as I've associated this nick with what and who you are. It'll be sad that if you just use this nick to humtum pple. That would be very sad. In a way, I think you might be falling into what they want you to do. Tony may bash sinkie all the time, but at least he continues to use the same nick. Do remember, he has also slipped up before, there is nothing to it.

Bro , I'm tired of explaining I'm in Japan for so many times , this is not the first time . I even go to the extent of showing my marriage cert marry a japanese here in my other post . Eatshitandie even warn me not to show my surname here , which I did . No use being nice here bro . Those who take this chance to bring drifter nick down will have to pay it . I'm nice to ppl if ppl are nice to me in real life or in cyber space .

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
More or less u know I'm sharing nick why must u make me tell ppl here I'm sharing nick by saying the star hub icon . Do u think I so stupid to show ppl the star hub icon here ? U know I'm close with erection why don't u ask him via PM ? Aren't u wanting ppl to know I share nick ? How I know u ah Bui , I'm not going to tell u how I know . Don't be surprise if I have your photo too . If I posted your photo here its up to ppl to believe it .. :wink:
死不悔改的家伙, lol

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
slow down a bit la bro....the environment is hot. Wait a few days .

Yes bro . I will kill this nick . And I will be back for more exciting games with new nick . U should know the character of Ak by now or else raiders will not tulan him . First I thought going in and help raiders and Ak become friends again but now I think raiders don't deserve this friend . I will do what I have to do .

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

I want ! I want ! ..to see this Ah Bui Porky pic pLsss..but dont siZe it too BIG hor, my monitor onLy 14"..:eek::biggrin:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
1 question of whether you in SG or Japan you also cannot answer.... haizzzz......

He got no fucking balls to answer it. How you expect a sinkie to behave. In a ball-less way lah. Wahahah. Piece of fucking sinkie shit want to act tough. Well...that is how sinkie behaves. Hehe.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Oh yes...i think you are fucking stupid. Too much meat screw up your fucking brain..or if you have one in the first place.

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yes bro . I will kill this nick . And I will be back for more exciting games with new nick . U should know the character of Ak by now or else raiders will not tulan him . First I thought going in and help raiders and Ak become friends again but now I think raiders don't deserve this friend . I will do what I have to do .

You are funny, pulling Erection and Raiders to your side, hahaha.....

Let me tell you, you can ask Erection how long I've been monitoring you.. you are simply arrogant, you make the religion thread your own crusade to infract people as you please and no one stopping you there.

I'm not the only 1 who cant stand your behaviour in this forum, trust me :smile:

Ramsey is laughing at you in heaven, LOL

Last edited:

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal
You gone then that Kinana n his delusional god how?

salmon

Alfrescian
Loyal
... for those friends sharing my nick here won't be able to come out and tell the truth ... I will PM u if u want to carry on sharing nicks :wink:

i'm not getting embroiled in this but am really curious why u would want to share a nick with people? not scared kena sabo or something? i fail to see the fun in this...

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Let me tell you, you can ask Erection how long I've been monitoring you.. you are simply arrogant, you make the religion thread your own crusade to infract people as you please and no one stopping you there.

I'm not the only 1 who cant stand your behaviour in this forum, trust me :smile:

Wah Lan; so how LONG you have been my cLass monitor aLready..si Lang Chow Ah Kua AKia ?..LOL.:biggrin::eek:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Whahahaha ... Now u are helping kinana just to bring me down ? How low can u get ? U go and check the inf . I only inf kinana and a few new nick there when they post nonsense . As for raiders and erection we always connect each other via PM when something happen . I don't need to pull them to me .. They know what's right and what's wrong . What's real and what's not . You are just a point whore , so drifter will hit u where it hurts in darkness :wink: if I suka suka inf ppl , ask jah if I inf him anot when he send me mother regards . You know what u are Ak . :wink:

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wah Lan; so how LONG you have been my cLass monitor aLready..si Lang Chow Ah Kua AKia ?..LOL.:biggrin::eek:

You? a proven dumbfuck liao, many people acknowledged it, you dunno? lol

Only your cronies, newbies and clones supporting you, hahahaha.

You have a pathetic life :smile: