• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

So Chinese are very important to British Malaya from capitalists to opium addicts. So what about the Indians?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
28E32E91-31F1-40F6-B774-639FD2BF2AAA.jpeg

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Are you a lesbian by any chance? I am wondering a new angle to continue my story on the dishonourable ginfreely...:sneaky:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Are you a lesbian by any chance? I am wondering a new angle to continue my story on the dishonourable ginfreely...:sneaky:
You are a dishonorable liar bully calling me one. Everyday you are accusing me what you are yourself. Pui!

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
ah nehs are cheap labor brought in by british colonialists to do the dirty work on sewers, drainage, roads, construction, railways, yards, garbage disposal. babu singhs are recruited by british to do jaga work. they are found in tanzania, fiji, jamaica, capetown, malaya, even hk or wherever the brits COLONize.