• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

So Chinese are very important to British Malaya from capitalists to opium addicts. So what about the Indians?

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
So are the Chinese - cheap laborers too. The difference is chinese did all the hard jobs like mining while Indians did the simple ones.
farming, mining, trading. ah nehs were never known to do farming in malaya. plantation workers perhaps, but rubber and palm plantations were not considered farming. ah neh took care of cows to produce milk for angmohs’ need for dairy products.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
farming, mining, trading. ah nehs were never known to do farming in malaya. plantation workers perhaps, but rubber and palm plantations were not considered farming. ah neh took care of cows to produce milk for angmohs’ need for dairy products.
Ya Indians are brought in by British to be rubber plantation workers.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
A good thread destroyed by self entitled Malaysian doggies that get away scot free is just like a virgin good life destroyed by Malaysian doggies indeed. A virgin become known worldwide as slut whore mistress and still being harassed by Malaysian doggies everyday insinuating insults of me being slut whore mistress. Tsk tsk tsk such self entitled criminal bastards that steal photos and slander me and turned around to accuse me liar thief bully etc everything that they are themselves.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
A good thread destroyed by self entitled Malaysian doggies that get away scot free is just like a virgin good life destroyed by Malaysian doggies indeed. A virgin become known worldwide as slut whore mistress and still being harassed by Malaysian doggies everyday insinuating insults of me being slut whore mistress. Tsk tsk tsk such self entitled criminal bastards that steal photos and slander me and turned around to accuse me liar thief bully etc everything that they are themselves.

Malaysian doggies and bitches like kt latha that use sexual harassment to win ought to be executed indeed.