• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

So Chinese are very important to British Malaya from capitalists to opium addicts. So what about the Indians?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have done my part to do Hokkien charity education but if people want to let evil Malaysian dogs ruin it. So be it.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Best example of Ho sim bo Hoh po indeed.
Who need insults in life right? What more for doing charity education? Such COWARD criminal liar bully dogs hiding behind computer to trample me with so much self entitlement surely deserved to be executed.

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Who need insults in life right? What more for doing charity education? Such COWARD dogs hiding behind computer to trample me with so much self entitlement surely deserved to be executed.
We are learning from you and your style of writing in threads. You teach us well oh master! :thumbsup:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You see. Even today, an Indian like me is being treated very poorly by chinks like you. I am disgusted with your racism! You called me filthy, just because I am Indian.:frown::mad:
You are a disgusting criminal liar bully acting innocent when you are filthy Indians from Malaysia to India that deserved to be called filthy for stealing slandering and harassing me a virgin as slut whore mistress.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
We are learning from you and your style of writing in threads. You teach us well oh master! :thumbsup:
No you are Coward liar bully that insulted me slut whore mistress FIRST. Spewing lies is your Malaysian way to win in life. Not mine.