• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Slashing @ IP School River valley high

dr.wailing

Alfrescian
Loyal
stress from studies and school could be a factor in the schizophrenia.

Schizophrenia patients are psychotic. They cannot distinguish reality from fantasy.

Hear voices. Has nothing to do with no balls to kill himself then kill someone else.

Mentally ill.

Will the Sinkie gabrament blame the recent screenings of the Netflix's slasher-horror movie trilogy Fear Street?

Many kiasu parents are worried that Fear Street would be an inspiration for those wannabe copycat slashers.

Maybe the 16-year-old student was cursed by Nicholas/Nick Goode to slash innocent people. Nick Goode, as you can recall in Fear Street, comes from a long line of ancestors who practised witchcraft to get rich and powerful at the expense of his own people.

Boon Lay Avenue is the new Shadyside of Sinkieland.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
seems like the attacker tried to commit suicide 2 years ago and failed.

bloody fucking coward should have succeeded.

hope he gets it teruk teruk inside.
No news about the young victim. I myself witnessed a slashing incident right in front of my eyes, that sound of steel cutting through pieces of meat. The attacker was in rage. The victim was in a group. Awful mess.

Kee Chew

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes. They dont have a choice to pick a lawyer.

they might just have :

1626754854734.png

1626754912783.png

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN all the hk movie director have to stand 1 side now KNN 逃学微龙 young and dangerous etc all showing schools bullies and ss but loss to a sinkie sap school KNN

LordElrond

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
No news about the young victim. I myself witnessed a slashing incident right in front of my eyes, that sound of steel cutting through pieces of meat. The attacker was in rage. The victim was in a group. Awful mess.
You witness a butcher slashing a pig?

a_korusawa

Alfrescian
Loyal
He's considered one of the top criminal lawyers in Sinkieland. And his charges ain't cheap.
yeah, high calibre and definitely not cheap
and within hours to represent the accused - the parents must be something or definite white horse
common and slight above average will not consider fernando coz case is too obvious

a_korusawa

Alfrescian
Loyal
why the f must sinkieland be so stressful in academic excellences? not as if students will join and fly in the economy straightaway.... they still need to serve unless . . .

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
why the f must sinkieland be so stressful in academic excellences? not as if students will join and fly in the economy straightaway.... they still need to serve unless . . .

A bloated public sector and bureaucracy, and some of that bloat trickles down to MOE.

So to justify their inflated budgets, they have to constantly think of extra things to do. :biggrin:

Hanslesley73

Alfrescian
Loyal
He has been a IMH patient for 2 years..
These crazy kukus will for sure have a record with imh, but act seemingly normal amongst us. Until life gets challenging for them(eg. Covid19). They should be sent to places like texas/india to survive on their own, sure kana shot within a month, otherwise they would commit suicide within 3 months of arrival. They do not have the capacity to think how their actions impact themselves n others around them. Because of their mental illness, they are entitled to kill others n get away with it. Horrifying.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN my uncle say lansai lah KNN this type of case is only to find the most influential lawyer to get the son enrolled to imh onllee is the best outcome KNN what's there to leefend it is either life imprisonment since he is below 18 no death sentence or go imh onllee KNN